Jeff Johnson is back and discussing the disgusting behavior of Donald Trump and how he’s allowing children and parents to be separated. Jeff believes that Trump created all this mess and is dehumanizing a group of people. He mentioned the pictures of seeing the children behind gates and in detention facilities is tragic.
There is a huge group of people that believe what is happening is okay and paints a horrible picture of this country.
He also spoke about the 24-hour Art Festival in Trenton, NJ that left 17 people shot. It had to do with gang violence and Jeff mentioned that he doesn’t understand why it wasn’t national news. This speaks to how people view Black people and our communities because if this happened in Austin or Miami we would all know. Jeff also spoke about an elementary school that changed its name to Barack Obama Elementary School.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- ‘Black Girls Don’t Get To Be Girls’: Black Mom Pepper-Sprayed By Rochester Cop In Latest Violent Encounter
- ‘Bloody Sunday’: Selma March Anniversary Held Without John Lewis, Other Civil Rights Legends For First Time
- Brown Girl Jane Taps Birchbox To Help Celebrate Women’s History Month With #BrownGirlSwap Part 2!
- Mass Vaccination Clinics Opening Throughout Ohio
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Keri Hilson Feels Most Beautiful When She’s Rocking Her Natural Hair And No Makeup
- Zaya Wade Interviewing Her “Idol” Michelle Obama Is All Of Us
- Not Fired: Dallas Cop Arrested For Capital Murder Remains On The Force