Darius McCrary the actor that played Eddie Winslow in “Family Matters,” is making headlines after he allegedly can’t afford his child support payments. He wants to have his child support payments terminated and was able to get them lowered to $29. Rickey Smiley believes that he should go pick up some cans off the street.
Gary With Da Tea mentioned that he can only afford a can of similac and that he should ask some of his co-stars from the show. They also talked about how other men are looking for his judge so they can pay $29 a month. Gary spoke about Cardi B being a little upset over her cover on Rolling Stone magazine.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Win Extra Stimmy Cash From Power!!!
- Rep. Maxine Waters Honoring ‘The Audacity’ Of Megan The Stallion’s Single ‘WAP’
- Ex-Obama Appointee Will Investigate St. Louis Couple Who Aimed Guns At BLM Protesters
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- Kamala Harris Addresses Vaccine Hesitancy & Florida Officials Crack Down On Spring Break [WATCH]
- Ayanna Pressley Endorses Tishaura Jones As Race For St. Louis Mayor Heats Up
- Who’s Cappin?! ‘The Bachelor’ Host Chris Harrison Steps Down After Racism Controversy [WATCH]
- Black Man Indicted On Hate Crime Charges For Singling Out ‘Light-Skinned Women’ To Attack
- TRIED IT: The Glow By Daye Deep Conditioning Cap Gave My Natural Curls A Boost of Hydration
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Who Once Called Black People ‘Slaves’ To Democrats, Champions Transphobia
- Megan Thee Stallion Plays The Black Regina George In Her Latest Promo For Coach
How Did Darius McCrary Get His Child Support Payments Down To $29? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com