Cardi B is 9 months pregnant and can’t wait to meet her baby girl. Her and Offset were on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine looking amazing. In an article she mentioned that she’s tired of people telling her she’s 4th in line for a child support check. Cardi B has a career of her own and will continue to make money.
She also expressed that after her daughter is born she will be traveling with her. Cardi B plans on having her on the tour bus and the only time she won’t be around is when she’s on stage, getting her hair or makeup done. Gary With Da Tea didn’t agree with how she’s doing that but he continued.
Mary J. Blige is also making headlines as her divorce is finalized. She will now have to pay him over $100,000 a month possibly for spousal support. Rickey Smiley doesn’t think its right but that’s what happened.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo Riverfront Culture Fest
- Halle Bailey Shuts Down Instagram In A Giannia Azar Dress
- Yung Miami Steps Out In Style For Her Early Birthday Celebration
- Gabrielle Union Keeps It Sleek In A Blazer And Jeans For Latest Ensemble
- Chloe Bailey Is Stunning In a Alexandre Vauthier One Shoulder Gown
- Ground breaks at Zora’s House’s new community space
- Ciara Shows Off Her Style In A Custom Black Gown
- Latto Talks Shift Into Film And Future Empire: “Music Won’t Last Forever”
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Here’s What To Expect At The 2023 Grammy Awards
- Win a Special Prize from Chuck D to Celebrate 50 Years of Hip Hop
How Cardi B Is Going To Balance Motherhood & Touring [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com