Black Tony was at the BET Awards this past weekend and somehow got stuck at the airport. He told Rickey Smiley he went on a buddy pass, but there haven’t been any flights he can get on. Black Tony cried to Rickey because he’s super sleepy.
They keep changing gates and when he tried to buy a real ticket they wouldn’t take his trap money. He begged Rickey to purchase him a flight, but he would do it. He told everyone to keep praying for him and mentioned that if he was signed to Migos this wouldn’t happen.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Want to Be a Vendor For Our Job and Recruitment Fair?
- Tat, Tat, Tat It Up: Drake Mocks His Dad’s Tattoo of Him & Responds With A Face Tattoo of His Own
- Cassie Strikes A Pose In A Blue Maxi Dress We Love
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- Tiffany Haddish On Dating Advice: ‘Put On Something Cute But Not Too Fancy’
- Four Men Indicted For Murder of Rapper Moneybagg Vontae
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals Tracklist + Missy Elliot Receives Her Own Street In Hometown
- For A Legend: NBA To Retire Bill Russell’s No. 6 Leaguewide
- Quinta Brunson Signs Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ going off the air
- Chick-fil-A offering free breakfast items in Columbus
Why Black Tony Is Still Stranded AT LAX [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com