Rickey Smiley went by Ms. Jannie’s house and she was looking real good with her new hairdo. She told Rickey she went to the beauty parlor and got it done. Rickey mentioned that her hair was laid and it had the perfect curls in it to go with that cut.
Ms. Jannie was cooking and Rickey was trying to leave, but she kept telling him to stay. They then began discussing a shrimp recipe with potatoes and Rickey told her to add Old Bay seasoning to that. Ms. Jannie mentioned to Rickey that she can’t use that kind of seasoning because she has acid reflux.
With the oven being on Rickey kept talking about how hot he was. Ms. Jannie and him started laughing about it as Rickey fanned himself with his hat. We can’t wait for Rickey to drop by her house again.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Music Columbus and Power 1075/1063 Presents: Music Business Monday’s Virtual Music Conference
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Pose’s Angelica Ross Set To Appear In ‘American Horror Story: Double Feature’ Calling It Her “All Time Favorite” Look
- Must See: This Timely Feature Film ‘The Rest Of Us’ Explores Mental Health & Suicide Prevention
- Tune Into This Black Girl Magic: 2021 Urban One Honors Will Acknowledge ‘Women Leading the Change’
- Nina Parker Created A Stylish Space For Plus Size Women With Her Macy’s Collection
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- New CDC Mask Guidance for Ohio
- Ellen DeGeneres Says Claims Against her Felt Orchestrated, But Are not the Reason She is Leaving the Show
- LOCAL NEWS: More on Ohio’s Upcoming Vaccine Lottery Drawings
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts