Rickey Smiley went by Ms. Jannie’s house and she was looking real good with her new hairdo. She told Rickey she went to the beauty parlor and got it done. Rickey mentioned that her hair was laid and it had the perfect curls in it to go with that cut.
Ms. Jannie was cooking and Rickey was trying to leave, but she kept telling him to stay. They then began discussing a shrimp recipe with potatoes and Rickey told her to add Old Bay seasoning to that. Ms. Jannie mentioned to Rickey that she can’t use that kind of seasoning because she has acid reflux.
With the oven being on Rickey kept talking about how hot he was. Ms. Jannie and him started laughing about it as Rickey fanned himself with his hat. We can’t wait for Rickey to drop by her house again.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- Black Tony Preps for his Walgreens Interview
- Brightburn: David Denman & Jackson A. Dunn Talk Bad People, Horror Films & More
- OHIO: Coroners Warns of Spikes in Overdose Deaths
- OHIO: KKK Rally Will Take Place in Dayton, Ohio Saturday!
- Which National Restaurant Chain Said This “We Will NEVER Add Plant-Based Meat to Its Menu”
- Teen Shot And Killed Near East Columbus Elementary School
- Kevin Hunter Blames Wendy Williams For Bad Relationship With Son, Instead Of Having Baby With Mistress
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Tiger Woods Pulling Up For Muirfield Village