Black Tony is back and is talking about a new business he’s about to start. Rickey Smiley tried to clown him at first because he brought up the man trying to touch him in jail. Black Tony then began talking about his t-shirt company that he wants Rickey to invest in.
He plans on charging people $4.46 for the Black Tony t-shirts and wants to have the 3 million out of the 6 million listeners to buy them. Black Tony expects Rickey to front him 274 million thousand. Rickey couldn’t help but laugh because no bank will take a check like that. Something is wrong with the math and Black Tony expressed that everyone from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” needs to invest.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ohio State falls to No. 7 after losing to Michigan in AP college football poll; Cincinnati up to No. 3
- Man tells Columbus police he was shot trying to buy marijuana
- Register For Your Chance To Win A Trip To LA To See Ye & Drake
- Ohio State quarterback Miller announces intent to transfer
- Teyana Taylor Was Hospitalized For Exhaustion Before Recent Concert
- Reginae Carter Celebrates Her Birthday With A Glamourous IG Photoshoot & Rockstar Themed Bash
- Ashanti On Receiving The Lady of Soul Award, Vibrating Higher And Staying Positive
- Virgil Abloh, Off-White Fashion Designer, Dead At 41
- Rihanna Shows Us How To Make Look Plaid Sexy
- Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial Prosecutors Say ‘Trust The System,’ But It’s Part Of The Problem
Rickey Smiley Hosting Greek Step Show [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 1 of 6
2. Member Of Delta Sigma ThetaSource:Breakwind Ent. 2 of 6
3. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 3 of 6
4. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 4 of 6
5. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 5 of 6
6. Delta Sigma ThetaSource:Breakwind Ent. 6 of 6
Black Tony Does The Math For Starting A T-Shirt Line [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com