Tommie Lee from “Love & Hip Hop” is in trouble again, but that’s not surprising. She recently allegedly got very aggressive with a police officer after he told her to move her car out of the way. Tommie also hit a valet worker and was under the influence even though she’s not supposed to be drinking because of her past.
Gary With Da Tea believes that people are picking on her and Da Brat thinks it’s on purpose that they mess with her. Kimbo Slice passed away in 2016 and it looks like a movie about him is on the way. Winston Duke from “Black Panther” will play the late fighter, but there is no word on when it will come out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Keep It To Yourself” | Episode 44
- Mary J. Blige Looked Stunning As She Dropped Gems On ‘Tamron Hall Show’: ‘I Feel Amazing’
- Hard Drive Of 2Pac’s Former Bodyguard To Be Auctioned Containing Late Rapper’s Rare Music & Photos
- Wendy Williams Spotted Leaving A Wellness Center In Miami, Says She’s ‘Doing Fabulous’
- Black Councilman Andre Dickens Elected As 61st Mayor Of Atlanta
- Asking For A Friend: Dating For Six Months & Still No Commitment?
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Adele to Headline Las Vegas Residency in 2022
- Black Parents Say Republicans Only Care About White Feelings When They Call Critical Race Theory ‘Divisive’
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: Nearly 9,000 new cases reported
- Juicy J Says Heroin, Meth, Cocaine & Other Drug Use Contributed To Three 6 Mafia Split
Are People Picking On “Love & Hip Hop” Star Tommie Lee? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com