Cardi B is officially a mommy! The Bronx rapstress gave birth to her and Offset‘s baby girl, Kulture Kiari Cephus on Tuesday night in an Atlanta hospital. Her husband was by her side at the time of the birth.
This is Cardi’s first child and Offset’s fourth. The pair have been in the headlines for months, first starting with their secret marriage last September, their big proposal last year and the baby reveal on Saturday Night Live earlier this year.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Did Colin Kaepernick Make IG Model Pay For Her Own Flight ?
- Kappa Alpha Psi Hosted The Clemson University Party Where The Floor Collapsed
- Police Offer Flimsy Excuse For Cop Caught On Video Punching Unarmed 14-Year-Old Girl During Arrest
- Mega Millions and Powerball Jackpot Rises To A Combined $2 Billion
- Chris Paul and Rajon Rando Come To Blows In LeBron James Home Debut With Lakers
- Hazel E Reacts To Katt Williams’ Rant: ‘He Ran Off With My Money’
- Watch: Malcolm D. Lee Spins Wave Of White Women Calling 911 Into Voter Turnout Message
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Welp! Katt Williams Slams Hazel E As ‘Light Skin And Ugly’
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney