Cardi B is officially a mommy! The Bronx rapstress gave birth to her and Offset‘s baby girl, Kulture Kiari Cephus on Tuesday night in an Atlanta hospital. Her husband was by her side at the time of the birth.
This is Cardi’s first child and Offset’s fourth. The pair have been in the headlines for months, first starting with their secret marriage last September, their big proposal last year and the baby reveal on Saturday Night Live earlier this year.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Wendy Williams Calls Out Ex-Hubby’s Alleged Mistress
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- Gov Mike DeWine Announces Future Curfew Changes for Ohio
- Who’s Cappin?! Spinderella Goes on Twitter Rant About Salt-N-Pepa Leaving Her Out of Lifetime Biopic [WATCH]
- Dr. Ian Smith Explains What You Need To Know About The Coronavirus Variants & Impact On Vaccines
- Mamba Mentality: Quotes To Live By As We Remember The Great Kobe Bryant
- Lizzo’s Version Of The Corvette Challenge Needs To Be A National Anthem
- COVID Sniffing Airport Dogs Coming Soon
- Gabourey Sidibe Details Her Struggles With Bulimia On The ‘Peace of Mind With Taraji’ Facebook Show
- More Pop Smoke Music OTW