Cardi B is officially a mommy! The Bronx rapstress gave birth to her and Offset‘s baby girl, Kulture Kiari Cephus on Tuesday night in an Atlanta hospital. Her husband was by her side at the time of the birth.
This is Cardi’s first child and Offset’s fourth. The pair have been in the headlines for months, first starting with their secret marriage last September, their big proposal last year and the baby reveal on Saturday Night Live earlier this year.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
- Police Charge A Man In Connection To Young Greatness’ Murder
- Wu-Tang Clan, Public Enemy, and De La Soul announce “Gods of Rap” tour
- Gucci Mane’s Baby Mama says she’s on welfare; wants increase in child support
- Police on high-alert for Michael Jackson “Leaving Neverland” screening
- Wendy Williams reportedly hospitalized; return to TV delayed again
- Buckeyes fall to No. 19 Maryland 75-61
- R. Kelly former manager arrested; accused of threatening Savage family
- Spotify reportedly to release in-car device later this year
- Gladys Knight speaks on Kaepernick; still plans to sing National Anthem at Super Bowl LIII