Teyana Taylor is still with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about her husband, Iman Shumpert being on different teams. She mentioned that where ever he plays she’ll be happy. When he played for the Knicks it wasn’t a different type of energy and being from there loved every moment of it.
She would love to be in Miami because of the weather and doesn’t like to be cold. Headkrack also spoke about XXXTentacion and that he signed a 10 million record deal before his death. Brandy performed at the Essence Festival and shaded Monica by singing “The Song Is Mine” instead of “The Boy Is Mine.” Headkrack mentioned that R&B beef between two woman can be a lot, but he thinks Monica would win in a fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- What Songs Would You Add To The “Entanglement” Playlist? [Listen]
- WATCH:: Jada & Will Spill The Tea At The Red Table!
- Company That Owns Lane Bryant Files For Bankruptcy, Closing 1,200 Stores
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- 10 Black-Owned Swimsuit Brands You Need To Shop
- The Lo Down: 5 People Arrested In Connection With Pop Smoke’s Murder + Is Khloe Kardashian Currently Engaged?!
- The Latest Update on Former ‘Glee’ Actress Naya Rivera’s Disappearance
- Ft. Hayes Students Release Album “The Paragon Project Vol. 4”
- 5 Tips for Wearing Your Face Mask This Summer
- Halle Berry Apologizes For Considering Role As A Transgender Man In A Upcoming Film
#RelationshipGoals: We Want To Be Like Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert When We Grow Up
1. #RelationshipGoals: Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert Are The CutestSource: 1 of 1
Teyana Taylor On Which Cities She Would Like Her Husband Play In [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com