Teyana Taylor is still with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about her husband, Iman Shumpert being on different teams. She mentioned that where ever he plays she’ll be happy. When he played for the Knicks it wasn’t a different type of energy and being from there loved every moment of it.
She would love to be in Miami because of the weather and doesn’t like to be cold. Headkrack also spoke about XXXTentacion and that he signed a 10 million record deal before his death. Brandy performed at the Essence Festival and shaded Monica by singing “The Song Is Mine” instead of “The Boy Is Mine.” Headkrack mentioned that R&B beef between two woman can be a lot, but he thinks Monica would win in a fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bridgerton Renewed For Season 2!!
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- A $390 Million Budget Cut, Ordered by Republican Gov. Mike DeWine
- YFN Lucci Request Bond to Support his Mother and 4 Kids!
- President Biden Signs Two Executive Orders
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: ‘Salt-N-Pepa’ Biopic Will Air This Saturday on Lifetime
- Pregnant and Gettin’ It: Kelly Rowland And Her 9-Month Bump Drop It Low
- Regina King Will Make Her ‘Saturday Night Live’ Debut
- G.G. Townson On What It Took To Get Into Character For Her Role As Salt In The ‘Salt-N-Pepa’ Biopic [WATCH]
- ‘Bridgerton’s’ Diverse Cast Is The Result Of An “Inclusion Lens” By Netflix
#RelationshipGoals: We Want To Be Like Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert When We Grow Up
1. #RelationshipGoals: Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert Are The Cutest
Source: 1 of 1
Teyana Taylor On Which Cities She Would Like Her Husband Play In [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com