Teyana Taylor is still with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about her husband, Iman Shumpert being on different teams. She mentioned that where ever he plays she’ll be happy. When he played for the Knicks it wasn’t a different type of energy and being from there loved every moment of it.
She would love to be in Miami because of the weather and doesn’t like to be cold. Headkrack also spoke about XXXTentacion and that he signed a 10 million record deal before his death. Brandy performed at the Essence Festival and shaded Monica by singing “The Song Is Mine” instead of “The Boy Is Mine.” Headkrack mentioned that R&B beef between two woman can be a lot, but he thinks Monica would win in a fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Brooklyn Honors The Late Notorious B.I.G!!
- Lil Mo Posts Photo On Date With New Man, No More Karl Dargan
- Boyz II Men Coming to Columbus Commons!!
- Nipsey Hussle Daughter Will Remain With The Sister And Not The Mother
- National Strawberries And Cream Day!
- Michael K Williams Tears Up Talking About A Mother’s Love & When They See Us | Extra Butter
- Yo Gotti’s Tour Bus Sprayed With Bullets After Nashville Concert
- NBA YOUNGBOY Remarks After Innocent Bystander Is Fatally Shot
- Robert F. Smith announced to Morehouse College’s class of 2019 he would eliminate the entire class’s student debt
#RelationshipGoals: We Want To Be Like Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert When We Grow Up
1. #RelationshipGoals: Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert Are The CutestSource: 1 of 1
Teyana Taylor On Which Cities She Would Like Her Husband Play In [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com