Teyana Taylor is still with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about her husband, Iman Shumpert being on different teams. She mentioned that where ever he plays she’ll be happy. When he played for the Knicks it wasn’t a different type of energy and being from there loved every moment of it.
She would love to be in Miami because of the weather and doesn’t like to be cold. Headkrack also spoke about XXXTentacion and that he signed a 10 million record deal before his death. Brandy performed at the Essence Festival and shaded Monica by singing “The Song Is Mine” instead of “The Boy Is Mine.” Headkrack mentioned that R&B beef between two woman can be a lot, but he thinks Monica would win in a fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- CBUS 411 Report: OSU WR Austin Mack Out Indefintely
- Doin’ The Most Report: T.I. Blames Media For Booty Grabbing Drama
- #BlackTwitter Reacts To Cardi B’s New Single ‘Money’
- Dear White [And Black] People: Here’s Why Blackface Will Never Be ‘OK’
- ‘LHHATL’ Star Spice Just Pulled Off The Best Marketing Ploy To Get People To Listen To Her Mixtape
- LeBron James In Talks To Work On A New “Friday The 13th” [EXCLUSIVE]
- This Youtuber Is In The News For Tipping His Waitress $10K, Here’s 5 Other Times He’s Given Away Insane Amounts Of Cash
- Cardi B Drops New Song Early
- City Show WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Reveals He Has Leukemia Let’s Go Of Title Belt To Focus On Treatment
- Ryanair Passenger to Get Away with Racially Abusing the Elderly Woman
#RelationshipGoals: We Want To Be Like Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert When We Grow Up
1. #RelationshipGoals: Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert Are The Cutest1 of 1
Teyana Taylor On Which Cities She Would Like Her Husband Play In [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com