Ellen Rose Ford (@hellenorosevelt) got pissed off this week and it resulted in the start to a very important conversation with her followers. While online shopping, Ellen noticed she is constantly forced to choose “male” or “female,” in some cases before she even enters the store, and it set her off. With good reason.
First off, she discussed numbers.
Next, she made it clear that she, alone, knows what she likes, so screw your suggestions.
Finally, she ended her rant the best way she knew how—with a big “f*ck you.”
Needless to say, Ellen’s tweets made a splash…see some reactions below.
So, where do you land on the issue? Let us know.
Dad Goals: These Celebrities Had The Most Lit Father's Day
1. Will Smith is naturally lit with his kidsSource: 1 of 13
2. Three generations of HartsSource: 2 of 13
3. Parenthood won't make Cardi & Offset turn downSource: 3 of 13
4. We see you Idris!Source: 4 of 13
5. Weezy throwbackSource: 5 of 13
6. A Father's Day with DJ Khaled is of course...extravagantSource: 6 of 13
7. Mahershala Ali is #DadGoalsSource: 7 of 13
8. House of DiddySource: 8 of 13
9. John Legend for the winSource: 9 of 13
10. Yara Shahidi shows love to her popsSource: 10 of 13
11. John Boyega's dad looking iconicSource: 11 of 13
12. From husband to father — Gabrielle Union bridges the gapSource: 12 of 13
13. A touching message from The RockSource: 13 of 13
This Woman’s Tweets About A Common Online Shopping Issue Are Going Viral was originally published on globalgrind.com