Childish Gambino dropped two new songs yesterday and they both have a special vibe to it. Headkrack played “Feels Like Summer and “Summertime Magic,” but he misses the rapping Childish Gambino. He mentioned that his music is now for men with low cut socks with balls on the back of it and ones that wear half cut shirts.
Safaree is also making headlines after getting boo’d off the Dykman basketball court. They weren’t feeling his performance and he stopped in the middle of it to curse out the crowd. They threw water on him and he was escorted off.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET!
- R. Kelly Addresses Sex Rumors, Radio & Faults In “I Admit” [Listen]
- ‘Power’ Recap: The Jimenez Cartel Answers To A Higher Power Than The Feds
- Talk Yo S#!t: Witness Gary Payton’s Ruthless Trash Talk While Coaching Big 3 Game
- Bag Secured: Saquon Barkley Signs Monster Rookie Deal With NY Giants
- Future Is For The Children: This Baby Gets Turnt As Soon As She Sees Him
- Rihanna Is Blonde Again And We Are Not Worthy
- Trey Burke Gives Back To City With Free Youth Basketball Camp
- Harlem Hands: Dave East Got Into A Fight At A Yacht Party And Cracked Some Guys Face Open
- Watch: When Dad Does Your Hair Vs. When Mom Does It
- Sherri Shepherd Says Her Son Thinks Black Girls Are Mean, Likes White Girls Better