Childish Gambino dropped two new songs yesterday and they both have a special vibe to it. Headkrack played “Feels Like Summer and “Summertime Magic,” but he misses the rapping Childish Gambino. He mentioned that his music is now for men with low cut socks with balls on the back of it and ones that wear half cut shirts.
Safaree is also making headlines after getting boo’d off the Dykman basketball court. They weren’t feeling his performance and he stopped in the middle of it to curse out the crowd. They threw water on him and he was escorted off.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET!
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- Black Tony Preps for his Walgreens Interview
- Brightburn: David Denman & Jackson A. Dunn Talk Bad People, Horror Films & More
- OHIO: Coroners Warns of Spikes in Overdose Deaths
- OHIO: KKK Rally Will Take Place in Dayton, Ohio Saturday!
- Which National Restaurant Chain Said This “We Will NEVER Add Plant-Based Meat to Its Menu”
- Teen Shot And Killed Near East Columbus Elementary School
- Kevin Hunter Blames Wendy Williams For Bad Relationship With Son, Instead Of Having Baby With Mistress
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Tiger Woods Pulling Up For Muirfield Village