Rickey Smiley talked about asking kids what they want to do when they get older and a lot of the times they say model, dance, basketball player and more. He loves the fact that kids like sports, but there should be more to those answers. Rickey wants to know what other plans they have in mind.
He wants them to say a doctor that plays football or a model that is a principal. Rickey thinks about if they get hurt then what is your fall back plan. He also spoke about proper etiquette skills that a lot of young men and women don’t know about.
Rickey mentioned sometimes he shakes hands with young Black men and they give him a weak handshake and don’t look him in the eye. When he meets young White kids they know how to do that. Rickey wants to make sure the kids are set up for success and not to fail.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- How Frank Anderson Became The First African American Sheriff In Indiana
- CBUS 411 Report: Local Group Protest President’s National Emergency
- Reports Suggest Brothers ‘Rehearsed’ Attack With Jussie Smollett
- 11 Year Old Arrested Over Pledge of Allegiance
- Black History Month: Spotlighting A Decade of Struggle
- Statewide Community Outbreak Of Hepatitis A in Ohio
- NYPD Commander Allegedly Tells Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On The Spot
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Shayla Favor
- How Indy McDonald’s Owners Reginald & Tracey Jones Are Impacting Others
- Pastor Jeffrey A. Johnson’s Years of Impact Continues To Grow Eastern Star Church
Rickey Smiley Hosting Greek Step Show [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 1 of 6
2. Member Of Delta Sigma ThetaSource:Breakwind Ent. 2 of 6
3. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 3 of 6
4. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 4 of 6
5. Rickey Smiley Hosts Step ShowSource:Breakwind Ent. 5 of 6
6. Delta Sigma ThetaSource:Breakwind Ent. 6 of 6
Rickey Smiley: Playing Sports Is Okay, But What’s Your Plan B [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com