Wiz Khalifa is still hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about his son going to kindergarten next year and how his son doesn’t like when people wave to him. Wiz mentioned that the kids are happy to see him, but some of the parents are a lot to take on.
There was a process to get into this prestigious school and Wiz and Amber Rose’s son had to take a test. Then they had to be interviewed to understand the family dynamic. They both just want the best for their son and look forward to this school year.
Wiz also spoke about how he goes to PTA meetings smelling like weed. Amber and him co-parent very well together and try to be at all the school functions. He also talked about how there are a lot of kids that have famous parents that go there.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Columbus launches nation’s first self-driving vehicle Downtown
- Doin’ The Most Report: Chris Brown Aiming To Make Cardi B His Girl?
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- Gary’s Tea: Jay-Z’s Scholarship Fund Called Out, Offset Misses Cardi & More
- Eddie Murphy To Host The Oscars?
- The Juice on Nicki Minaj Boo!
- Campus Racism Thrives Under Trump As Black Students Are Increasingly Targeted
- BASE LEVEL: Nedessy’s Music Channels The Funk & Fun Of Afrobeats
- The New Season Of ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition’ Features All Your Favorite Reality TV Couples
- ‘Power’ Crewmember Killed In Location Accident In Brooklyn