Black Tony’s excuses for not coming to work is getting out of hand. Rickey Smiley called him and in the background he was playing “In My Feelings” by Drake. Black Tony said he’s trying to do the challenge and can’t get the moves down.
He mentioned that Lil Scrappy and Mama Dee called him out to do it so he’s ready. Rickey told Black Tony that’s not a good excuse to not come to work then started helping him try to get the moves. Maybe after Black Tony gets the moves down he will come to work.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The UNCF’s Summer Benefit Was A Weekend To Remember
- Drake Disses Kanye West While Performing “Know Yourself” In Chicago
- ‘Insecure’ Recap: Daniel Extends Issa’s Squatting Tour To His Bed
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Plans An Amsterdam Girls Trip Minus Jennifer
- White Lines: Did A Pentagon Official Take Advantage Of Her Staff?
- As Requested: Here’s All The Music From Episode 2 Of ‘Insecure’ Season 3
- As Summer Winds Down Racist Pool Incidents Keep Happening
- Tevin Campbell Trending On Social Media….Here’s Why
- Nicki Minaj’s Disses Cardi B, and Cardi Responds
- Lebron James Talks To Travis Scott About Being The Executive Producer For NBA 2k19 Soundtrack!
Black Tony Misses Work To Do The #InMyFeelingsChallenge [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com