The Flow & Go was pretty amazing today. Headkrack rapped about Stevie J and Faith getting married as well as going to see “Equalizer 2.” Da Brat began to rap about her ponytail, pink hair and bad smelling rappers.
Headkrack took the mic back and talked about DeRay Davis being on “Snowfall” and how he likes the show a lot. The beat changed up a bit and it was the music from “Sock It 2 Me” by Missy Elliot featuring Da Brat. When it was Da Brat’s turn she killed it with some classic bars and then after talked about how she didn’t quite remember everything but still flowed.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Columbus launches nation’s first self-driving vehicle Downtown
- Doin’ The Most Report: Chris Brown Aiming To Make Cardi B His Girl?
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- Gary’s Tea: Jay-Z’s Scholarship Fund Called Out, Offset Misses Cardi & More
- Eddie Murphy To Host The Oscars?
- The Juice on Nicki Minaj Boo!
- Campus Racism Thrives Under Trump As Black Students Are Increasingly Targeted
- BASE LEVEL: Nedessy’s Music Channels The Funk & Fun Of Afrobeats
- The New Season Of ‘Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition’ Features All Your Favorite Reality TV Couples
- ‘Power’ Crewmember Killed In Location Accident In Brooklyn