Marc Morial, President & CEO of National Urban League talked with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about the State of Black America Townhall. The show will air on TV One at 8p/7c on July 29th. While on the show he discussed the digital revolution and the lack of Black people in the industry.
African Americans are the highest users of smartphones as well as social media, but we aren’t obtaining jobs in computer science and there is a small group majoring in it. Marc talked about hate crimes on the rise and mentioned that we must vote in the local, federal and state elections. Before we vote though we must ask the people that want to be elected what their stance on stand your ground laws are.
We have to elect people that want to help our communities. Stand your ground law must be wiped off the table. Make sure you go out to the polls later this year to get the candidate that will help us get elected.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Keyshia Cole And Ashanti Give New Meaning To The Term ‘Fashionable Late’
- FREE HER, 42 Dugg and DaBaby Offer to Pay Woman Bail, Who Killed her Brother Murderer
- Gov. DeWine Orders Curfew to Stay in Affect Pass Jan 23rd
- DaniLeigh Is Trending For Her New Light-Skinned Anthem And Fans Are UPSET
- Michelle Obama’s Hairstylist Shares How To Recreate Her Inauguration Curls
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Megan Thee Stallion Addresses Rumors
- Jay-Z Creates $10 Million Fund To Help Increase Minority-Owned Cannabis Companies!
- Who’s Cappin?! Did Joe Exotic Really Think He Was Getting A Pardon From Donald Trump?! [WATCH]
- Why Kamala Harris Being Sworn Into History With VP Oath Means So Much For Little Girls
- No, Tory Lanez’ Felony Assault Charges Didn’t Get Dropped In Megan Thee Stallion Case