Rickey Smiley went on social media to show him teaching his daughter how to mow the grass and some people went in on it. He felt he needed to teach her just in case she owns a home and isn’t married. He showed her how to start it up as well as use the blower, but when she started using the mower people didn’t think it was good for her to have on sandals.
Rickey mentioned that is happened so randomly. Rock-T spoke about how his daughter, Lyric loves to mow the yard. Da Brat thinks mowing the yard is relaxing and loves the smell of fresh cut grass. Rickey refuses to pay someone to do yard work when he knows how to do it very well.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- A $390 Million Budget Cut, Ordered by Republican Gov. Mike DeWine
- YFN Lucci Request Bond to Support his Mother and 4 Kids!
- President Biden Signs Two Executive Orders
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: ‘Salt-N-Pepa’ Biopic Will Air This Saturday on Lifetime
- Pregnant and Gettin’ It: Kelly Rowland And Her 9-Month Bump Drop It Low
- Regina King Will Make Her ‘Saturday Night Live’ Debut
- G.G. Townson On What It Took To Get Into Character For Her Role As Salt In The ‘Salt-N-Pepa’ Biopic [WATCH]
- ‘Bridgerton’s’ Diverse Cast Is The Result Of An “Inclusion Lens” By Netflix
- Michelle Obama Wore Both Fenty Beauty and Pat McGrath Makeup To The Inauguration