Gary With Da Tea is spilling all the information he has about Faith Evans! A couple weeks ago Stevie J and Faith shocked the world by getting married. Gary mentioned that Stevie married her allegedly because he owes over $110,000 in taxes and is looking for someone to help him pay it off. Faith has checks coming in and she might be able to help Stevie.
Safari was robbed at gun point earlier this year and a friend of his set him up. We are just finding out now that someone put a tracker on his car and knew where he was at the time of the robbery. Rickey Smiley mentioned that you can’t even trust friends and it’s sad that people have to watch their back with the people they are surrounded by.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Happy Birthday, Dance Legend: Debbie Allen Keeps Dance Alive For 68 Years
- 16 Sultry Sade Tracks Perfect For The Winter
- Mompreneur Melissa Dewgard Created My Melanin Fits To Celebrate The Culture. Period.
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Angie Ange Shares Her Favorite Martin Luther King Jr. Quote Which Still Holds True Today
- The Lo Down: Plies Buried His Gold Teeth (Literally) & Popped Out With A Whole New Smile [WATCH]
- Keke Palmer Says Too Much Makeup Is Not The Root To Bad Acne
- Rico Nasty Urges Black Women To Fully Express Themselves In Interview
- 6 Expert Tips For Safely Straightening Your Natural Hair At Home
Is This Why Stevie J REALLY Married Faith Evans? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com