Gary With Da Tea is spilling all the information he has about Faith Evans! A couple weeks ago Stevie J and Faith shocked the world by getting married. Gary mentioned that Stevie married her allegedly because he owes over $110,000 in taxes and is looking for someone to help him pay it off. Faith has checks coming in and she might be able to help Stevie.
Safari was robbed at gun point earlier this year and a friend of his set him up. We are just finding out now that someone put a tracker on his car and knew where he was at the time of the robbery. Rickey Smiley mentioned that you can’t even trust friends and it’s sad that people have to watch their back with the people they are surrounded by.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jazmine Sullivan Looks Hot AF In Her Savage X Fenty Lingerie
- Megan Thee Stallion Denies Claims That Fashion Nova Designs Were Stolen From A Black-Owned, Woman-Owned Brand
- Lush’s Conditioning Hair Primer and Hair Cream Kept My Curls Bouncing
- Charge Your Beauty Routine With Astra Beauty’s Crystal-Energized Lip Gloss
- Be Friends First: Erykah Badu Opens Up About Relationship With Andre 3000
- Netflix Removes ‘Chappelle’s Show’ After Dave Chappelle Points Out The Jig
- The NAACP Won’t Let Daniel Cameron Forget How Terribly He Handled Breonna Taylor’s Case
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Netflix Pulls ‘Chappelle Show’
- Burt’s Bees Issues An Apology After Offensive Holiday Ad Features A Fatherless Black Family
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Some Holiday Hot Girl Advice + Discusses Her Debut Album ‘Good News’
Is This Why Stevie J REALLY Married Faith Evans? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com