Special K speaks very highly about the recent customer service he received while eating at Outback Steakhouse after his daughter’s college graduation. Special K talks about the server is such high regard, he even admits that he may be in love with the waiter but not in the “Gary With Da Tea” sort of way. Special K goes on to describe from head to toe how the server looks and even reveals that the server is too big to be a waiter.
Special K tells Da Brat and Gary With Da Tea, he may go back just to give the server more money; not eat at the restaurant but just give him more money.
Have you ever had a server that made you want to go back?
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays
- Echoes Of Breonna Taylor’s Death In Fatal Police Shooting Of Georgia Man
- Columbus Residents to Receive $100 For Getting the COVID Vaccine
- Justice Sotomayor Offers Congress Guidance On Fixing Persisting Sentencing Disparity for Crack Cocaine
- Black Voters Matter Kicks Off Freedom Ride For Voting Rights On Juneteenth
- ‘We Fell Short’: Lin-Manuel Miranda Apologizes For ‘In The Heights’ Colorism, Erasure
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- Michelle Williams Becomes “Merleen” To Clap Back At Fans Canceling “Cater 2 U” By Destiny’s Child
- Happy Birthday To The King Of Melodic Rap: A Round Up Of Gunna’s Best Lines
- No Sale: Koo-Koo Karen Booted From Ross Store After Racist Tirade
- One Week Ahead Of Summer, Wave Of Mass Shootings Reported Across U.S.
Special K Talks About Falling In Love With A Man At Outback Steakhouse [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com