Political analyst Jeff Johnson brings on St. Louis Prosecutor candidate Wesley Bell to speak on the importance of why voting for a Prosecutor is important. Bell, is going against the reigning St. Louis Prosecutor who has been in office since 1991. The two go over reasons why having the right Prosecutor in office can be beneficial for the city anywhere you live including knowing that Prosecutors determine who gets charged or if the person gets a second chance.
Wesley Bell explains that having the right person in office is the difference between implementing the right programs and keeping Black men out of the jail for small crimes.
Wake up with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Monday-Friday starting at 6am.
- Mompreneur Melissa Dewgard Created My Melanin Fits To Celebrate The Culture. Period.
- The Lo Down: Plies Buried His Gold Teeth (Literally) & Popped Out With A Whole New Smile [WATCH]
- Keke Palmer Says Too Much Makeup Is Not The Root To Bad Acne
- Rico Nasty Urges Black Women To Fully Express Themselves In Interview
- 6 Expert Tips For Safely Straightening Your Natural Hair At Home
- Ohio Counties COVID Vaccination Plans
- Black Lawmakers, Allies Demand That White Supremacy Is Addressed Within The Halls Of Congress
- Joe Biden Proposes a $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 Vaccination & Economic Package, $2K Stimulus Plan
- Dr. Dre Wife Reveals he put a Gun to her Head
- Sounds About White: Capitol Terrorist Arrested With Zip-Ties ‘To Take Hostages’ Is Released From Jail
Wesley Bell Explains Why Voting For Prosecutors Is So Important [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com