Are you living or are you just existing?
It’s a question that Rickey Smiley is encouraging all of his listeners to answer because HE understands that it’s important love the life you live. For some people, it’s simply taking the time to enjoy the little things or take a vacation. For others, it’s finding a career that makes you happy or scratching something off your bucket list.
No matter what it is, Rickey wants you to live and challenge yourself to enjoy yourself.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Meek Mill Drains No Look Half Court Shot For $50k
- Fire Me: 8 Pop Culture Figures Who Would Be Horrible Bosses
- Here’s Who We Would Cast In An All Black Live-Action Remake Of ‘The Little Mermaid’
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- Ella Mai Speaks on Jacquees ‘Trip’ Controversy
- Melania Trump’s Team Calls For Boycott Of T.I. After Rapper Releases Raunchy Video With Melania Look-Alike
- T.I. New Music Video “The Weekend”
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- BodyCam Shows Officers Rushing to Gun Response to Find it was Two Kids!
- ‘Most Bullied’ Melania Trump Is In Her Feelings Over T.I.’s New Video