Gary With Da Tea is talking about Beyonce again! The Queen B was on the cover of Vogue, but she was not the first choice for the cover. Gary mentioned that they really wanted Meghan Markle and she declined the offer.
Vogue was even going to go to London to create the issue for the first royal cover. Rickey Smiley mentioned it shouldn’t matter who was the first choice because you still got the job. Fans are loving Beyonce on the cover and she even filled the interview with lots of gems.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- How Frank Anderson Became The First African American Sheriff In Indiana
- CBUS 411 Report: Local Group Protest President’s National Emergency
- Reports Suggest Brothers ‘Rehearsed’ Attack With Jussie Smollett
- 11 Year Old Arrested Over Pledge of Allegiance
- Black History Month: Spotlighting A Decade of Struggle
- Statewide Community Outbreak Of Hepatitis A in Ohio
- NYPD Commander Allegedly Tells Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On The Spot
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Shayla Favor
- How Indy McDonald’s Owners Reginald & Tracey Jones Are Impacting Others
- Pastor Jeffrey A. Johnson’s Years of Impact Continues To Grow Eastern Star Church
Beyonce Slays In Vogue [PHOTOS]
1. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 1 of 6
2. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 2 of 6
3. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 3 of 6
4. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 4 of 6
5. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 5 of 6
6. Beyoncé Vogue magazine September 2018Source: 6 of 6
Was Beyonce The Second Choice To Cover The Latest Issue Of Vogue? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com