People are taking getting surgery to another level. Headkrack spoke about how people are getting surgery to look like SnapChat filters. The surgery could give you fuller lips, thinner noses and bigger eyes.
Some women want to look like Jessica Rabbit and Gary With Da Tea mentioned that he thinks it’s ridiculous. If Rickey Smiley could have any filtered face it would have permanent teeth whitening. Rock-T asked how do you even ask your doctor for this kind of surgery. If you could have a SnapChat filter surgery, what would it be on?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- This Sensei Wants All The Smoke After Billy Demands A Refund From His Karate School [PRANK VIDEO]
- The First Product From Angela Simmons’ Skincare Line Has Been Revealed!
- #1 Thing Americans Spent Stimulus Checks On
- Kandi Burruss Inspired By Her Daughter Riley To Do Big Chop
- Here’s What Ayesha Curry Did To Lose 35 Pounds & Slay That Green Bikini
- Tracee Ellis Ross Releases Video For “Love Myself” From The Upcoming Film ‘The High Note’
- DeWine lifts Stay At Home Order
- Boss Queen Check: Getting To Know Rasheeda Frost
- Ex-WWE Superstar Shad Gaspard Passes Away At 39
- #BoyMom: Milano Di Rouge Message To Her Baby Boy
13 Photos Of DJ Khaled Before He Became The Snapchat King
1. Khaled, Trina, and Fat Joe in 2006.Source: 1 of 13
2. Back in the early 2000s, Khaled was the DJ for Terror Squad.Source: 2 of 13
3. “We the Best.”Source: 3 of 13
4. TS circa 2004.Source: 4 of 13
5. Throwback Remy and Khaled.Source: 5 of 13
6. Brothers. Major Key.Source: 6 of 13
7. What a difference a decade makes.Source: 7 of 13
8. Cloth Talk.Source: 8 of 13
9. Khaled and Akon hit up 106 & Park back in the day.Source: 9 of 13
10. They don’t want you to be happy.Source: 10 of 13
11. Khaled and Boosie in ’08.Source: 11 of 13
12. Giving major keys to Flava Flav.Source: 12 of 13
13. Cash Money meets Cloth King.Source: 13 of 13
What People Are Doing To Really Look As They Do With SnapChat Filters [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com