John David Washington while at “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” spoke about the support system he has around him. The hardest person to impress is his brother, Malcolm Washington. He’s a director and watches carefully what John does and critiques him on it at times.
John also spoke about his mother, Pauletta Washington that sacrificed everything to take care of her family. His parents are very passionate about what their kids do and John has vowed to never fail them. He also talked about how some lessons in football have helped him through his acting career.
John is dedicated to his career and is on a path of greatness. He can’t wait for fans to see “BlacKkKlansman” and enjoy it. We are so excited for what he has in store for us next.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Last Chance to Win a Turkey From The Sprint Turkey Tour
- Attorney Lee Merritt Blasts The White Officer Who Killed Jemel Roberson
- Black Republican Mia Love Sues To Not Lose Utah Race To A Democrat
- Empire’s Toby Onwumere On How Jamal And Kai’s Relationship Impacts The Culture
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie And Lucious Kill Kingsley With Kindness
- CBUS 411 Report: Winter Advisory Due To Black Ice On Thursday Morning
- Young Thug released from jail after 7 day stay
- Doin’ The Most Report: Jay Z’s 40/40 Club Sued By Injured Patron
- Ohio House passes Stand Your Ground bill
- A Faux Bop: Best T.V. Show Songs That Aren’t Actually Real Releases
Like Father, Like Son: 7 Times Denzel Washington’s Son John David Stole Our Heart
1. Denzel Washington’s Son John David Washington Is Fine1 of 5
2. Yes sir, we’re talking about you.2 of 5
3. Like father, like son.3 of 5
4. Denzel Washington4 of 5
5. Denzel Washington5 of 5
John David Washington Talks About The Sacrifices His Mother Made [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com