Music in Atlanta has it’s own feel, especially the hip-hop music. John David Washington spoke about his love of the music and how it wasn’t until he moved there that he loved it. Before that he enjoyed listening to Biggie, Tupac, but always appreciated Outkast.
He loved how they had southern accents that helped with the flow. While going to Morehouse he also loved listening to Yung Joc, Jeezy and Gucci Mane. He remembers the city being so live when that music came on in the club.
Headkrack asked him about the high school he went to and wanted to know if he went with anyone famous. John graduated with from school with Jonah Hill. Headkrack thinks they should do a movie with him in the future.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- XXL 2019 Freshman Class REVEALED!
- Young Adults Are Growing Horns Due to Excessive Cellphone Use!!
- Ohio Lawmakers Push Financial Assistance For Future Public Defenders!
- Judge grants Lil Durk’s Bond should be released from jail soon
- WTF: Study Says More Than 40 Percent Of Millennials Don’t Use Deodorant
- New Poll says nearly half of millennials don’t use deodorant WTF???
- Cultural Thief-iation: 5 Times White Folks Stole Music From Black Artists
- Question Of The Day—-Light Skin VS Dark Skin….Is There Still Beef???
- 72 Philadelphia Police Officers Placed On Desk Duty Over Offensive Social Media Posts
- Black Woman Named Marijuana Pepsi Earns PhD After Completing Dissertation On ‘Black-Sounding’ Names