Music in Atlanta has it’s own feel, especially the hip-hop music. John David Washington spoke about his love of the music and how it wasn’t until he moved there that he loved it. Before that he enjoyed listening to Biggie, Tupac, but always appreciated Outkast.
He loved how they had southern accents that helped with the flow. While going to Morehouse he also loved listening to Yung Joc, Jeezy and Gucci Mane. He remembers the city being so live when that music came on in the club.
Headkrack asked him about the high school he went to and wanted to know if he went with anyone famous. John graduated with from school with Jonah Hill. Headkrack thinks they should do a movie with him in the future.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Trump’s Former Lawyer Michael Cohen Gets 3 Years In Prison
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- Chattanooga Cop Caught On Video Savagely Beating Handcuffed Black Man
- NASA Wants To Show Steph Curry Proof of Moon Landing After Disputing Claims It Happened
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Jeff Johnson Gives Update On Cyntoia Brown’s Life Sentence, Shares Story About Homeless Kid Who Posed As A Busboy & Worked For Tips
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Accused Of Cultural Appropriation, Meghan Markle Is Allegedly Causing Controversy With Palace Staff & More
- Ways to Decode His Body Language
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?
- A Broken Promise & Game 7 Of The 2016 NBA Finals Led This Young Man To Start A Mini-Revolution On Rikers Island