Music in Atlanta has it’s own feel, especially the hip-hop music. John David Washington spoke about his love of the music and how it wasn’t until he moved there that he loved it. Before that he enjoyed listening to Biggie, Tupac, but always appreciated Outkast.
He loved how they had southern accents that helped with the flow. While going to Morehouse he also loved listening to Yung Joc, Jeezy and Gucci Mane. He remembers the city being so live when that music came on in the club.
Headkrack asked him about the high school he went to and wanted to know if he went with anyone famous. John graduated with from school with Jonah Hill. Headkrack thinks they should do a movie with him in the future.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Insecure’ Thoughts: 3 Theories As To Why Nathan Went M.I.A. On The Show
- 5 of the Biggest Turn Offs for Women, According to Micah Dixon!
- Michelle Obama has a New Gig!
- Dallas Police Department Fires Officer Who Killed Her Unarmed Neighbor
- Did The Dallas Police Chief Lie About Not Being Able To Fire Amber Guyger?
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show
- Missouri Boy Falls Face-First Out Of A Treehouse And Into A Metal Rotisserie Skewer—But Survives
- Amber Guyger Is Fired For Killing Botham Jean Is His Own Dallas Apartment
- Tiffany Haddish and Kevin Hart Address Their Haters Before Their New Movie Night School
- 50 Cent Claps Back At Tekashi 6ix9ine’s “In Da Club” Parody: “Now He Is Confused”