Kings Island held a press conference today to make a very special throwback announcement! The park is bringing back a favorite nostalgic ride that was retired fourteen years ago today…. the Antique Cars!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Families will get to drive replica classic antique cars on the scenic track that is a quarter mile long. The Kings Mills Antique Autos will be located in Coney Mall, across from the Juke Box Café and alongside The Racer roller coaster and will make its return in Spring of 2019. Kings Island Vice President and General ManagerMike Koontz stated in a press conference that, “When we ask guests what they would like to see return to Kings Island, the most popular response, by far, is the antique cars,”
See the full press conference here:
- LeBron James passes Wilt Chamberlin on All-Time Scoring list
- City Show Petition created to change Popular Ohio Mascot!!!
- City Show Nicki Vs Cardi…..That’s yesterday’s news There is a New BEEF in the female hip hop game!!!
- Last Chance to Win a Turkey From The Sprint Turkey Tour
- Attorney Lee Merritt Blasts The White Officer Who Killed Jemel Roberson
- Black Republican Mia Love Sues To Not Lose Utah Race To A Democrat
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference
- Empire’s Toby Onwumere On How Jamal And Kai’s Relationship Impacts The Culture
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie And Lucious Kill Kingsley With Kindness
- CBUS 411 Report: Winter Advisory Due To Black Ice On Thursday Morning
Kings Island Announces They Are Bringing Back a Retired Ride! was originally published on wiznation.com