Nearly 3 years ago, Lamar Odom made headlines after he was in a coma for nearly fatally overdosing on drugs. He spoke to Kevin Hart about it on his show “Cold as Balls” and remembers waking up in the hospital with Khloe Kardashian by his side. Lamar couldn’t believe it and at that moment was very thankful he had someone to support him.
While in a coma Lamar had 12 strokes and 6 heart attacks. Rickey Smiley mentioned that it was God that saved his life. Gary also spoke about Tiffany Haddish landing a deal with Netflix and possibly teaming up with Mo’Nique in the future.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Music Columbus and Power 1075/1063 Presents: Music Business Monday’s Virtual Music Conference
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Drake Honored As Artist of Decade At Billboard Awards
- Who’s Cappin?! Porsha Williams Confirms ENGAGEMENT To Simon Guobadia
- Nicki Minaj Teases Her Return, New DMX Album Exodus Announced + J. Cole Signs Basketball Contract
- 3-Year Old Girl Shot At South Dallas Gas Station
- Congrats, Drizzy: The Numerous Projects That Makes Drake Billboard’s Artist of the Decade
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
- ‘White Privilege NFL Style’: Tim Tebow’s Return To Football Before Colin Kaepernick Sparks Outrage
- Rihanna Throws It Back To Her Pixie Haircut Days With Her Latest Hairstyle
- Lil Durk Girlfriend India Royale Doesn’t Care About Being the Sixth Baby Mama, Deactivates Twitter