Countess Vaughn from “The Parkers” and “Moesha” is making headlines after she claims her boyfriend threw bleach in her face. She spoke about how he has been abusive for years and the judge granted her a protection order. Countess also claims that as she was moving up in her career he felt insecure. We will keep her in our prayers.
It looks like the Lakers are a bit upset with Paul George. He was supposed to take a meeting with the team and Magic Johnson, but has decided to stay with OKC. NBA fans get ready because new rules are coming to the game.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Did The NFL Set Up Jay-Z To Be The Fall Guy On All Things Race-Related?
- T-Rex And Tay Roc Admit Face-To-Face Is Needed Before Battle
- URL Announces Tsu Surf VS Reed Dollaz For ‘Vol. 5’ To Mix Views
- Akon Considers Running For President In 2024 & Wants Kanye West To Run!
- J. Lo Says She Starred In ‘Hustlers’ Movie For FREE
- Columbus Collabs With App To Curb Downtown Traffic Congestion!
- Uh, How? Akon Says Kanye West Running For President Would Be ‘Great For The Culture’
- Myles Garrett Appeal Set for Wednesday
- Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse!!
- Donald Trump Reportedly Was Told To Let A$AP Rocky Sit In Prison
Countess Vaughn Claims Boyfriend Threw Bleach In Her Face [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com