Countess Vaughn from “The Parkers” and “Moesha” is making headlines after she claims her boyfriend threw bleach in her face. She spoke about how he has been abusive for years and the judge granted her a protection order. Countess also claims that as she was moving up in her career he felt insecure. We will keep her in our prayers.
It looks like the Lakers are a bit upset with Paul George. He was supposed to take a meeting with the team and Magic Johnson, but has decided to stay with OKC. NBA fans get ready because new rules are coming to the game.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Cardi B Defends Choice To Put Kylie Jenner In WAP Video
- Education in Columbus: An Urban One Virtual Town Hall Pt.2
- If You’re A Fan Of Bobbi Brown’s Vitamin Enriched Face Base, You’re Going To Love The New Eye Base
- Eye On The Community: CASA of Franklin County
- Graphic Video: Black Teens Who Needed Help Are Held At Gunpoint By Responding Cops
- Facebook Removes Numerous Fugazi Pages & Instagram Accounts Pretending To Be Black Trump Supporters
- TRIED IT: Bread Beauty Supply’s Curly Hair Products Smell GOODT
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- Gabrielle Union’s Curly Fro Is Flourishing
- Carole Baskin Is Upset At WAP Video & 50 Cent & Rick Ross Are Friends?! [WATCH]
Countess Vaughn Claims Boyfriend Threw Bleach In Her Face [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com