STD’s are on the rise and have increased by over 200,000 cases. The CDC is saying that almost 2.3 million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis happened last year. Doctors believe that STD’s continue to be on the rise because people that have the disease might not know.
They even spoke about people meeting others on Tinder, the dating app and not using protection. Rickey Smiley couldn’t believe that people meet others just to smash them on the dating site. The CDC wants people to continue to get tested to prevent diseases from being spread.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- HBCU Enrollment on the Rise!
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- Shaq Has A New Gig
- #WatchYourself: The Internet Celebrates ‘Us’ With Chilling Dance Videos & Fan Art
- Ohio Man Arrested & Charged After Beating Alleged Child Molester
- Somebody Come Look at this : Yung Joc Gets 3D Tupac in His Hair!
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Monday Motivation: Get Rid of Belly Fat with Simple Exercises and Healthy Diet
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- City Sports!! Our Buckeye’s had a great year..but in the end Houston was too much Buckeye’s out of NCAA Tournament