On the latest On The Mic Podcast, Missy B talks to survivor, author, speaker, and filmmaker, Danielle Smith about abuse, help, healing and her “Don’t Be Quiet” movement.
- Lil Pump Booted Off Flight, Alleged Drugs Found In Luggage
- Doin’ The Most Report: Future Accuses Ciara Of Bullying Him?
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’
- Gucci Mane Reveals What He Would Be Doing If He Wasn’t Rapping & How Married Life Is [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Busted! Cop Caught On Video Sucker Punching Unarmed Black Man Lied On Police Report
- Donnie Mcclurkin Totals Car After Passing Out Behind The Wheel
- City Show Another Buckeye football player will be leaving school early and entering this years NFL draft
- City Show Offset wants to come home for Christmas but Cardi B says…….
- Melania ‘I Really Don’t Care’ Trump Claims ‘Opportunists’ Are Ruining Her Family’s Good Name
On The Mic Podcast With Missy B: Episode 7 Abuse Awareness was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com