Special K is back and is discussing his issue with silent letters. He also spoke about how there are 26 letters in the alphabet and doesn’t understand why no new letters have been added. Special K talked about words like knife, muscle and subtle.
He can’t stand that there are letters in there that aren’t needed. Special K also spoke about the fact that people always say you catch a cold, but it really should be you catch a hot. He mentioned it should be like that because you get hot when you have a fever.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Want to Be a Vendor For Our Job and Recruitment Fair?
- Nia Long Shows Off Her Blonde Box Braids On Instagram
- Tracee Ellis Ross Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Technicolor Dress
- Lala Anthony Gives Us Body Goals In A Gold Bikini
- Watch ‘Unveiling: The Origins Of Charlottesville’s Monument’ Documentary Shining Light On Forgotten History
- Win Tickets to the Breakaway Festival
- Protester Files Civil Lawsuit After Being Forcefully Sedated By Paramedics While Handcuffed
- Cardi B Reveals She Uses Onion Water To Achieve Long, Healthy Tresses
- Chance The Rapper Speaks On New Album And His Newfound Passion For Cinematography
- Fisk University’s Gymnastics Program Is Looking To Make An Impact
- Full Circle Moment: Viral Throwback Photo Of A Young Saucy Santana Cheesing Alongside The Clipse Lands In Pusha T’s Inbox
Special K Has Some Issues With Silent Letters [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com