Black Tony is a hot mess and didn’t come to work today. He called Rickey Smiley to talk about how they disrespect Gucci Mane and his wife, Keyshia Ka’Oir. Black tony told Rickey to go on his phone and check out Ebony magazine because Ka’Oir was on the cover.
When Rickey looked he told Black Tony he was wrong and that it’s Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. Black Tony got really emotional because Ka’Oir has done so much, she left a NBA player for Gucci Mane and acted on “The Cosby Show.” Rickey had to correct him because he was really referring to Keyshia Cole and Keisha Knight Pulliam, but Black Tony kept crying.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Fortnite workers report toxic work culture and extreme work hours
- Blue Jackets to face Boston Bruins in 2nd round of Stanley Cup
- Walgreens to raise minimum age to buy tobacco to 21
- Joe Biden to announce 2020 presidential bid on Thursday
- Boy Scouts In Ohio Sex Abuse Exposed
- Battle Rap Corner: Cassidy VS Goodz Face Off Part 2
- Beyonce’s Dad Mathew Knowles Creating Destiny’s Child Musical
- Social Media Influencer Facing 20 Years in Prison
- 13-Year-Old Girl On Life Support After Fight Outside Middle School
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Working On Being A Better Version Of Herself
Black Tony Mistakes Keyshia Ka’Oir For Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com