Bill Cosby is set to be sentenced next week and his lawyers wanted the judge in the trial to recuse himself. Judge Steven O’Neill of Montgomery County has been through two trials and so much more involving Cosby. The comedian can be sentenced to jail, probation or go to prison.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Eva Marcille mentioned that she thinks they shouldn’t put him in jail because of his age and that he’s not fit to go. Cosby is 81 years-old and wouldn’t be able to defend himself if needed.
RELATED: Bill Cosby Has Fired All His Lawyers
The team also discussed Dallas Mavericks owner, Mark Cuban. A investigation was done that involved workplace misconduct and it’s over. Mark Cuban will donate $10 million to women’s groups that will help promote women in leadership positions. It will also help with domestic violence victims. Actor Columbus Short has a warrant out for his arrest. He didn’t show up for divorce court and this is the second time he was a no show.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
Bill Cosby’s Sexual Assault Case Timeline
1. December 2001Source: 1 of 12
2. Janaury 2004Source: 2 of 12
3. January 2005 to November 2006Source: 3 of 12
4. October 2014 to December 2014Source: 4 of 12
5. Winter & Spring of 2015Source: 5 of 12
6. July 6, 2015Source: 6 of 12
7. July 2015 to December 2015Source: 7 of 12
8. February 2016 to December 2016Source: 8 of 12
9. April 2017Source: 9 of 12
10. June 2017Source: 10 of 12
11. June 2017Source: 11 of 12
12. January 2018 to April 2018Source: 12 of 12
Judge In Cosby Case Will Not Recuse Himself [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com