Nivea was that girl in the 90s! All over the radio and at every party from singing the hook on Mystikal’s Danger to her own solo hits like Laudrymat, Nivea had us dancing. We know she had a relationship with Lil Wayne and even The Dream, but what happened after? After the fame, after the music dyed out?
She stormed on the scene in 2000 but just a few years later she had literally left Hollywood. But do you ever wonder what happened to her? Watch as Nivea tells her story in her words on how the struggles of the industry, addiction and more made her walk away from Hollywood.
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Caught Up” | Episode 51
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Toned Body-Ody-Ody To Promote New Single
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Cardi B Covering Funeral Costs For Victims Of Bronx Fire
- HBCU All-Star game coming to Columbus
- André Leon Talley Was A Black Superhero
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Justice For George Floyd: Prosecutors Face High Legal Standard In Ex-Cops’ Federal Civil Rights Trial
- 5G networks roll out in Columbus, unaffected by airport concerns
- Watch Trailer: ‘grown-ish’ Returns With More Drama & New Romances In Season 4 Trailer
Ever Wonder What Happened to Nivea the Singer? Hear From Her Why She Left the Industry and More! was originally published on rnbcincy.com