It’s time for season 11 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta! The ladies return to television this fall missing old friends like Kenya but gaining new friend Shamari Fears. Shamari is married to New Edition member Ronnie Devoe and is no stranger to fame as she got her start with R&B group Blaque.
The ladies are expanding their families this year with the announcement of Porsha having a baby and the rumors of Kandi having another baby. Will you be watching this season? Check out the explosive trailer below.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Nickelodeon Bringing Back Old Classics!
- Man Goes on Killing Spree at Work!
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Columbus Arena Football League team is coming back, Schedule announced
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Colin Kaepernick Reaches Settlement with NFL
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Just Business Or Pleasure? Young M.A. Getting Extra Close Bernice Burgos In New Music Video!!