It’s time for season 11 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta! The ladies return to television this fall missing old friends like Kenya but gaining new friend Shamari Fears. Shamari is married to New Edition member Ronnie Devoe and is no stranger to fame as she got her start with R&B group Blaque.
The ladies are expanding their families this year with the announcement of Porsha having a baby and the rumors of Kandi having another baby. Will you be watching this season? Check out the explosive trailer below.
- Blueface Reveals New Face Tattoo And Song About Mom And Sister
- Serena Williams Invests To Help Fight Maternal Mortality
- Woman Suing Drake Says Thrown Beer Bottle Caused Serious Brain Injury
- NIPSEY HUSSLE LAPD SAYS HE WASN’T A TARGET … But Why Was He Named In Gang Investigation?
- Biggest L Goes to Florida Man Who Threw Son In Ocean To Teach Him How to Swim
- The new 007 is a woman. What does this mean for James Bond’s future?
- Kanye West to Build ‘Star Wars’-Inspired Housing for the Homeless
- Drake Being Sued by Woman Out Of Staten Island
- Is ghostwriting rhymes a bad or good thing for hip hop? Lil Baby Admits He Used to Pay Gunna to Write His Songs
- Tamar & Vincent Are Officially Divorced!!!