It’s time for season 11 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta! The ladies return to television this fall missing old friends like Kenya but gaining new friend Shamari Fears. Shamari is married to New Edition member Ronnie Devoe and is no stranger to fame as she got her start with R&B group Blaque.
The ladies are expanding their families this year with the announcement of Porsha having a baby and the rumors of Kandi having another baby. Will you be watching this season? Check out the explosive trailer below.
- Ohio State falls to No. 7 after losing to Michigan in AP college football poll; Cincinnati up to No. 3
- Man tells Columbus police he was shot trying to buy marijuana
- Register For Your Chance To Win A Trip To LA To See Ye & Drake
- Ohio State quarterback Miller announces intent to transfer
- Teyana Taylor Was Hospitalized For Exhaustion Before Recent Concert
- Reginae Carter Celebrates Her Birthday With A Glamourous IG Photoshoot & Rockstar Themed Bash
- Ashanti On Receiving The Lady of Soul Award, Vibrating Higher And Staying Positive
- Virgil Abloh, Off-White Fashion Designer, Dead At 41
- Rihanna Shows Us How To Make Look Plaid Sexy
- Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial Prosecutors Say ‘Trust The System,’ But It’s Part Of The Problem