It’s time for season 11 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta! The ladies return to television this fall missing old friends like Kenya but gaining new friend Shamari Fears. Shamari is married to New Edition member Ronnie Devoe and is no stranger to fame as she got her start with R&B group Blaque.
The ladies are expanding their families this year with the announcement of Porsha having a baby and the rumors of Kandi having another baby. Will you be watching this season? Check out the explosive trailer below.
- Doin’ The Most Report: Meek Mill Says He Has PTSD Due To Prison Time
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Breaking News Diddys Ex, Kim Porter Passes Away At The Age of 47
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week
- GoFundMe Scam, Three People Faked Helping Out A Homeless And got $400K
- LeBron James passes Wilt Chamberlin on All-Time Scoring list
- City Show Petition created to change Popular Ohio Mascot!!!
- Sexercise or Nah? Man’s Energetic Hump Workout Goes Viral & The Internet Has Questions
- Zoe Kravitz & The Cast Talk Fantastic Beasts 2, Recreating Her Mother’s iconic Pose & More | Extra Butter
- City Show Nicki Vs Cardi…..That’s yesterday’s news There is a New BEEF in the female hip hop game!!!