Nicki Minaj is making headlines again and this time she might be heading to court. According to The Jasmine Brand, Nicki’s former stylist, Maher Jridi is claiming the rapper allegedly didn’t return certain garments she wore. Jridi mentioned in a statement that he paid a lot of money for rented clothing for different events from an unnamed wardrobe company.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The clothing company is now suing Jridi for nearly $74,000 and he has decided to sue Nicki. Jridi and Nicki have been close for quite sometime and he even worked with her for the H&M promo. The stylist doesn’t understand why Nicki wore the outfits, but didn’t return them and if they have their day in court she will have to speak on the situation.
Weeks ago Nicki also made headlines after a brief fight with rapper, Cardi B. The fight was allegedly over statements Nicki made about Cardi B as a mother. We will keep you posted on what happens between Nicki and her former stylist.
Evidence Formula One Racer Lewis Hamilton Is Probably Dating Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 7
2.Source: 2 of 7
3.Source: 3 of 7
4.Source: 4 of 7
5.Source: 5 of 7
6.Source: 6 of 7
7.Source: 7 of 7
- Chris Brown New Music Video “Wobble Up”
- Auntie O Claps Back At Troll Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- NFL Superstar & Former OSU Great Ezekiel Elliott Handcuffed at Festival
- Black Mississippi Strippers Awarded $3M In Workplace Discrimination Case
- Nike Drops The Ball On Their Newest Puerto Rico Inspired Air Force 1
- Timbaland Hit With $2M Lawsuit Over Sampling Soul Song For Jay-Z & Ginuwine Tracks
- Olentangy students accused of putting something EXTRA in teachers food!! WTF
- Olentangy Middle School Students Under Investigation: Allegedly Put Semen and Urine in Teacher’s Food
- Police Peacefully Arrest Suspected Cop Killer One Week After Killing Unarmed Pamela Turner
- Fingerprints found on a gun & a car rental could get Kodak Black YEARS in prison!
Nicki Minaj Being Sued By Former Stylist For Allegedly Not Returning Clothes was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com