Dr. Jackie from “Married To Medicine,” stopped by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about breast cancer. She has always been very open about her battle with breast cancer and how she survived it twice. This month is Breast Cancer Awareness month and Dr. Jackie wants to talk about ways that can help women and men find out if they have it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She mentioned that early detection and knowing your family history is very important. If you know that your great-grandmother or anyone in your family battled the disease it can help you when going to see your doctor. Dr. Jackie also wants people to know that doing your own breast examinations as well as going to get mammograms every year at a certain age can help as well. She mentioned that one of her youngest patients that passed from breast cancer was only 18-years-old.
Dr. Jackie also spoke about her amazing organization 50 Shades of Pink. During the month of October, she puts on a gala to help raise money to find a cure as well as some women to get treatment. Dr. Jackie believes in calling women that face breast cancer warriors and wants everyone to understand that early detection is the best protection.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- This Sensei Wants All The Smoke After Billy Demands A Refund From His Karate School [PRANK VIDEO]
- The First Product From Angela Simmons’ Skincare Line Has Been Revealed!
- #1 Thing Americans Spent Stimulus Checks On
- Kandi Burruss Inspired By Her Daughter Riley To Do Big Chop
- Here’s What Ayesha Curry Did To Lose 35 Pounds & Slay That Green Bikini
- Tracee Ellis Ross Releases Video For “Love Myself” From The Upcoming Film ‘The High Note’
- DeWine lifts Stay At Home Order
- Boss Queen Check: Getting To Know Rasheeda Frost
- Ex-WWE Superstar Shad Gaspard Passes Away At 39
- #BoyMom: Milano Di Rouge Message To Her Baby Boy