Cardi B gave birth to her baby girl, Kulture Kiari Cephus several months ago. The rapper was on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” and spoke about things people don’t tell you about childbirth. She mentioned that Kulture broke her vagina, but she loves her very much.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Cardi B went on to say that she wants more kids and loves being a mom. Headkrack also spoke about Pusha-T speaking out on who really told him about Drake’s baby. Everyone thought it was Kanye West, but really it was 40, Drake’s producer.
Young Buck is also making headlines after he was allegedly caught on video with a transgender woman. In the audio Headkrack played Young Buck claims he didn’t know the woman was transgender and is offering money to take the video down. Rickey Smiley mentioned that his girlfriend is fine and has no arms. That’s the kind of lady everyone should date because then no one will have to worry about being recorded or pictures being taken.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Doin’ The Most Report: Jaden Smith Says Tyler The Creator His BF
- Travis Scott Postpones “Astroworld” Tour Dates, Includes Stop In Cleveland
- Nicki Minaj Shoots Her Shot At Michael B. Jordan
- Ray J’s Heading To College
- Dallas Police Association Pushing The Narrative That Amber Guyger Was Overworked
- Flawless! Michelle Obama Slays In Dior For December’s ELLE Cover
- Entertainment Rundown Kim and Kanye Hire Private Team of Firefighters
- Dozens of Cat Mummies found in 6,000 yr Old Egypt Tomb
- Everything We Know About The Black Security Guard Mistakenly Killed By Illinois Cop
- Stan Lee, Co-Creator of Marvel Comics, Has Died at 95
Cardi B Keeps It Real About Childbirth [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com