Dr. Collier is back and giving us health advice we need to hear. The weather is changing up and flu season is upon us. Dr. Collier mentioned that getting the flu shot is one of the greatest investment you could ever give yourself.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He also said, “The flu vaccine does not give you the flu.” It’s a conspiracy theory that so many think is true. Dr. Collier also spoke about how some people say that they are trying to take Black people out before voting season.
Last season the flu vaccine wasn’t as strong, but this year you more than likely won’t get sick if you get the shot. If you’re scared of shots they’ve made a nose spray to use. Dr. Collier mentioned that you spray half the bottle in one nostril then the other half in the other. Everyone make sure you protect yourself so you don’t get sick this flu season.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Welcomes Their Baby, “She HAD A BOY YALL”!
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Heyy Jesse | Episode 68 (Featuring LaLa Milan)’
- Teyana Taylor Wins ‘The Masked Singer’
- Ashanti Gives Us Hair Envy On Instagram
- Lawsuit: Black Students Suspended For Wearing BLM T-Shirts
- Murder Charges Dropped Against Ex-Cop In George Floyd's Killing
- Cardi B Is Snatched In A $2,750 Balenciaga Look
- WATCH: Netflix Releases Trailer For Jennifer Lopez Documentary ‘Halftime’
- Megan Thee Stallion Accepts The Webby ‘Artist Of The Year’ Award In Schiaparelli
Dr. Collier: “The Flu Vaccine Does Not Give You The Flu” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com