Ohio is a state that is often overlooked if you aren’t a mid-westerner but there’s a lot going on in this state. From food to fashion there are a lot of unique and great things about the state of Ohio. Ohio is the birthplace to many greats like George Clooney, Sarah Jessica Parker, Halle Berry, LA Reid, Katt Williams and many more!
Did you know that November 2nd is National Ohio Day?! (honestly we didn’t either) Take the Ohio quiz and see what city you fit best into The Buckeye State!
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Keri Hilson Feels Most Beautiful When She’s Rocking Her Natural Hair And No Makeup
- Zaya Wade Interviewing Her “Idol” Michelle Obama Is All Of Us
- Not Fired: Dallas Cop Arrested For Capital Murder Remains On The Force
- New Heat For Your Playlist: The Coming 2 America Soundtrack
- Columbus Will Be Among Long Term Mass Vaccination Sites
- Eddie Murphy is Back to Stand Up When Pandemic Ends
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak On How The Duo Formed ‘Silk Sonic’, Musical Inspirations + More