Ohio is a state that is often overlooked if you aren’t a mid-westerner but there’s a lot going on in this state. From food to fashion there are a lot of unique and great things about the state of Ohio. Ohio is the birthplace to many greats like George Clooney, Sarah Jessica Parker, Halle Berry, LA Reid, Katt Williams and many more!
Did you know that November 2nd is National Ohio Day?! (honestly we didn’t either) Take the Ohio quiz and see what city you fit best into The Buckeye State!
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- This Week’s Vitamins: “Don’t Let Your Food Get Cold Watching Someone Else’s Plate” + More
- Brandy’s “Focused On A Reboot” After Moesha’s Success On Netflix [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GGPremiere: Note Marcato Unleashes His New Music Video For “Rafiki” [VIDEO]
- 2020 CURLFEST Host Bre Scullark Remembers Being Told Her Hair Was ‘Nappy’
- Pretty Girls Sweat And Sunday II Sunday Team Up To Make Fitness Fun And Affordable For Black Women
- Who’s Cappin?! Paris Hilton [VIDEO]
- This Sexy Playmate Is Breaking Her Silence About Her Struggle With Alopecia
- Hip-Hop Spot: YFN Lucci Accidentally Fires Gun On Video Set & Nicki Minaj Fans Think She Had Her Baby [VIDEO]
- The Impact Of Quarantine On Relationships [VIDEO]