Ohio is a state that is often overlooked if you aren’t a mid-westerner but there’s a lot going on in this state. From food to fashion there are a lot of unique and great things about the state of Ohio. Ohio is the birthplace to many greats like George Clooney, Sarah Jessica Parker, Halle Berry, LA Reid, Katt Williams and many more!
Did you know that November 2nd is National Ohio Day?! (honestly we didn’t either) Take the Ohio quiz and see what city you fit best into The Buckeye State!
- L.A. County Wants Proof Of Vanessa Bryant’s ‘Severe Emotional Distress’ Caused By Cops Leaking, Sharing Kobe’s Crash Photos
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
- Gang with past abductions blamed for kidnapping Ohio missionaries
- The Antebellum Tale Of Black Slave Girl Molly And The Haunting Of Sorrel-Weed House
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- Remy Ma Has Instagram In A Frenzy Over Her Curve-Hugging, Little Black Dress
- These Fluffy Balenciaga Sunglasses Are Set To Be The Next Fashion ‘Must-Haves’
- Summer Walker Responds To Criticism Over Her New Single: ‘Leave Me Alone’
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Elderly Black Man In Need Of Medical Treatment Released From Georgia Hospital And Found Laying On The Ground Outside