Colerain Township is mourning the loss of Officer Dale Woods passed away Monday afternoon at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after being struck by a truck January 4th while on a traffic stop.
Officer Woods was responding to a traffic stop on Colerain Avenue crash that snapped a utility pole in half.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Woods was an officer with Colerain Township for 15 years. Before his passing Woods became an organ donor.
- Forget The Critics: Serena Shows Out For The Gram In Her Stuart Weitzman Boots
- Ashley Blaine Featherson On How ‘Bad Hair’ Is Changing Conversations In Black Culture
- Jared Kushner Suggests ‘Complaining’ Black People Don’t ‘Want To Be Successful’
- The Lo-Down: Wendy Williams’ Former DJ Speaks Out Amid Concerns About Her Health and On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- Why Is It So Unfathomable Cardi B And The City Girls Have Birkin Bags?
- Hip-Hop Spot: Kanye West Sets His Goals Higher, Now Wants To Buy Universal [WATCH]
- Drake Reveals New Album Release Date
- The Oprah Effect: Mogul To Rally Voters With Town Halls In Battleground States Days Before The Election
- Kanye West Spoke To Joe Rogan For 3 Hours, Says Oprah Told Him Not To Run
- NBA Player Zach Randolph’s Wife Files For Divorce Weeks After A “Hacked” Tweet
Cincinnati Area Officer Passes Away After Being Hit By Truck was originally published on wiznation.com