Colerain Township is mourning the loss of Officer Dale Woods passed away Monday afternoon at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after being struck by a truck January 4th while on a traffic stop.
Officer Woods was responding to a traffic stop on Colerain Avenue crash that snapped a utility pole in half.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Woods was an officer with Colerain Township for 15 years. Before his passing Woods became an organ donor.
- Black Woman Named Marijuana Pepsi Earns PhD After Completing Dissertation On ‘Black-Sounding’ Names
- Flooding May Have Caused Grove City Bridge To Crack
- Ebony Magazine Lays Off Digital Team without Pay
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Fights The Urge To Lay Hands on Jennifer
- Columbus City Schools Creating Backup Plans In Wake Of Teacher Strike
- Fentanyl Being Mixed With All Street Drugs Causing Rise In Overdoses
- Facebook Plans To Launch Own Cryptocurrency In 2020!
- Trina Calls Out Exes French Montana, Lil Wayne And More On ‘BAPS’
- Former Columbus Police Officer Gets Prison Time For Excessive Force!
- Dwyane Wade On His Son Attending Miami Pride: ‘My Role As A Father Is To Support My Kids’
Cincinnati Area Officer Passes Away After Being Hit By Truck was originally published on wiznation.com