Colerain Township is mourning the loss of Officer Dale Woods passed away Monday afternoon at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after being struck by a truck January 4th while on a traffic stop.
Officer Woods was responding to a traffic stop on Colerain Avenue crash that snapped a utility pole in half.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Woods was an officer with Colerain Township for 15 years. Before his passing Woods became an organ donor.
- Disney Store in Polaris Store Set to Close
- DaBaby Defends Homophobic Slurs
- Simone Biles Out of Olympic Gymnastics Competition
- Jim Jones, Dyce Payso & Shoota “Hip Hop,” Khalid “New Normal” & More | Daily Visuals 7.26.21
- J. Lo & Ben Affleck Seemingly Recreate Her “Jenny From The Block” Video While Boo’d Up On A Boat
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Toyota’s Basketball Robot Is Dropping Dimes At The Tokyo Olympics & It’s Scaring People
- The Lo’ Down: Rolling Loud Fan Throws Shoe At Da Baby, New Music From Moneybagg Yo & More
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Four People Shot in Short North Weekend Shooting
Cincinnati Area Officer Passes Away After Being Hit By Truck was originally published on wiznation.com