January 16, 2019, is a big day for the Ohio medical marijuana industry as it marks the day that the first Ohio Marijuana dispensaries open their doors for customers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cresco Labs’ CY+ Dispensary, 180 Main St., in Wintersville, was the first to announce they were opening. Three more dispensaries announced soon after that they are opening their doors at the same time. The Forest Sandusky, 1672 Tiffin Ave., Sandusky, Ohio Valley Natural Relief LLC, 840 Canton Road, Wintersville and The Botanist, 3840 Greentree SW, Canton.
Currently, there are only four dispensaries open, but over 50 have been approved by the state board and will be opening soon. They will be located all over the state.
Interested in obtaining your medical marijuana card? Find out here how to qualify to get your card.
- Sir, Grow Up! 50 Cent Is Still Trolling Naturi Naughton For Her Hairline
- Ohio Senate Passes 2 Controversial Abortion Bills!
- FBI Statistics: Columbus Has Highest Number of Hate Crimes in Ohio!
- New York State Bill Seeks to Outlaw Hymen Exams. T.I., You Paying Attention?
- Franklin County To Buy Trauma Kits For Mass Shootings & Other Violence!
- Twinkie Cereal to Hit Shelves Late December
- Man Dies After 50-Car Pileup On I-80 Near Youngstown!
- Colin Kaepernick To Workout For NFL Teams Saturday
- Teacher Indicted On Charges of Sexual Relationship w/ 13-Year-Old Student
- National Indian Pudding Day