January 16, 2019, is a big day for the Ohio medical marijuana industry as it marks the day that the first Ohio Marijuana dispensaries open their doors for customers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cresco Labs’ CY+ Dispensary, 180 Main St., in Wintersville, was the first to announce they were opening. Three more dispensaries announced soon after that they are opening their doors at the same time. The Forest Sandusky, 1672 Tiffin Ave., Sandusky, Ohio Valley Natural Relief LLC, 840 Canton Road, Wintersville and The Botanist, 3840 Greentree SW, Canton.
Currently, there are only four dispensaries open, but over 50 have been approved by the state board and will be opening soon. They will be located all over the state.
Interested in obtaining your medical marijuana card? Find out here how to qualify to get your card.
- LTBR Daily – Mike/Ryda Heat up, Loso vs Ryda, QOTR Tourney, Bdot vs Chilla
- Happy Birthday Barack Obama! Callers Give Messages To Our Forever President
- Azealia Banks Claims Kanye West Is In The Closet, Then Shaves Her Head [Video]
- Reebok & Khalid Kick Off “Write Your Legacy” Contest For Aspiring Singers
- Lil Nas X, Lizzo, Lil Yachty & More Rally To Save TikTok From The Scourge That Is Donald Trump
- Rihanna Is The Next Cover For ‘Harper’s Bazaar’
- Damning Article Accuses TikTok of Censoring Black Users & “Digital Blackface”
- Hol’ Up! Dr. Dre’s Soon To Be Ex-Wife Nicole Young Is Challenging His Prenup
- CORONAVIRUS: Facial Coverings Are Now Required for Ohio K-12 Students
- Today’s Top 3 Trending Stories: Rob Kardashian’s New Boo, Bobby Shmurda Free?!, And “WAP”!