According to CNN, two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation told them that Chicago Police now believe Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate his assault.
Earlier today, two men in question, Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo, were released by authorities after being arrest and held without charge by the police for 48 hours, with the Chicago PD saying the following:
“Due to new evidence as a result of today’s interrogations, the individuals questioned by police in the Empire case have now been released without charging and detectives have additional investigative work to complete.”
Smollett was reportedly attacked on January 29th by two men who he said were “yelling out racial and homophobic slurs.” He also told authorities one attacker put a rope around his neck and poured an unknown chemical substance on him.
Smollett has yet to respond to this latest report. He last spoke publicly in an interview with Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America” that aired Thursday.
- Diddy Will Officially Reboot ‘Making the Band’!!
- New Heat For Your Playlist: Big K.R.I.T
- Restaurant Week Has Commenced In Columbus!!
- Surfbordt! Safaree’s 12-Inch ‘Anaconda’ Sex Toy Is ‘Finally’ Here
- Area 51 Raiders Should Reconsider Their Raid
- Which new NBA dynamic duo will win the most championships
- 5 Reasons NOT To Join The “Area 51” Raid
- Brooke Valentine Shows her Daughter !
- Here For It: ‘Big Little Lies’ Has Some Of The Juiciest Moments In White Women T.V. History
- Exclusive: Dorion Renaud Talks Transition From Reality TV, Advice From Lauren London & More