TV icon Luke Perry, best known for his roles on Beverly Hills, 90210 and a recurring role on The CW’s Riverdale has died due to complications from suffering a massive stroke last week, TMZ reports.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Perry was 52. He passed away Monday morning at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Burbank, California. He was surrounded by his children, his fiancé, ex-wife, mother, stepfather, brother, sister, and other close family and friends. He suffered the stroke last Wednesday in his California home.
The prolific actor was sedated after the stroke, hopefully, to give his brain a fighting chance but the damage was too much for his brain to recover. He was Archie’s dad on Riverdale and became one of the ’90s biggest heartthrobs as Dylan McKay. His rep told TMZ, “The family appreciates the outpouring of support and prayers that have been extended to Luke from around the world.”
- Governor DeWine Proposes to Raise Smoking Age
- Mother & Daughter Pilot Side by Side
- Buckeyes survive to move on to Round 2 of NCAA Tournament
- Doin’ The Most Report: LHH’s Tommie Lee Apologizes For Latest Arrest
- Porsha Williams Delivers Baby Girl!
- Marion Hot Dog Stand Owner Arrested For Drug Trafficking
- Man arrested for shooting two passengers in car on I-670
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Never Forget: Today In 1967, Muhammad Ali Defended His Title Just Before Defending His Life
- R Kelly Thanks Chicago & Fans Ban For Leaked Track!! “When I Think Of Home”
‘90210’ And ‘Riverdale’ Actor Luke Perry Dies After Suffering A Stroke was originally published on radionowhouston.com