A man who confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend was scheduled to be sentenced today in Youngstown, Ohio, but a fight broke out inside the courtroom.
The family of Elizabeth Pledger was about to give their victim impact statements when two family members tried to jump her killer, Dale Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
One was hit with a taser and both men were arrested.
Williams pleaded guilty in the 2017 shooting death of Pledger. He admitted to gunning her down on Market Street in Youngstown. Investigators say he confessed that he waited over 45 minutes for her to drive by him on her way to work so he could run her off the road and shoot her.
His sentencing will be rescheduled because of the disturbance in the court.
- Future Stays Denying Alleged 7th Child & Wants Paternity Case Tossed
- Geechi Gotti Roasts Mike P, Starts #BetterYearThanYou Challenge
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover
- Tyga Signs Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Columbia Records
- Gahanna Lincoln Student Dies Days After Crash In Northeast Columbus!!
- Zoe Kravitz Cast As “Catwoman” In New Batman Film!
- Boy suspended from school for hugging teacher
- Columbus Man Attacked In Home Invasion, Neighbor Calls 911!
- A Columbus Fire Battalion Chief Accused Of Sexual Harassment!
- Car Crashes Into Coffee Shop Downtown Leaving Child Injured!