A man who confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend was scheduled to be sentenced today in Youngstown, Ohio, but a fight broke out inside the courtroom.
The family of Elizabeth Pledger was about to give their victim impact statements when two family members tried to jump her killer, Dale Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
One was hit with a taser and both men were arrested.
Williams pleaded guilty in the 2017 shooting death of Pledger. He admitted to gunning her down on Market Street in Youngstown. Investigators say he confessed that he waited over 45 minutes for her to drive by him on her way to work so he could run her off the road and shoot her.
His sentencing will be rescheduled because of the disturbance in the court.
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- A new STEM school in Columbus teaching Coding
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Why Is The Internet Debating Drake VS Michael Jackson?
- After Horrific Photos Surface, Black Leaders Demand President Biden Take Action For Asylum Seekers Now
- Angela Simmons & CURLS Partner For New Natural Hair Collection Called ‘The Hair Under There’
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Naomi Campbell Looks Ageless At The British Vogue X Tiffany & Co Event For London Fashion Week
- Wendy Williams Brother Gives an Update on her Health
- Iman Shumpert Steals The Show With His Debut ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Performance & Teyana Says He Better Win
- ‘Continue To Fight’ For Troy Davis: 10 Years After Georgia Executed ‘Innocent’ Man, Death Penalty Debate Rages