A man who confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend was scheduled to be sentenced today in Youngstown, Ohio, but a fight broke out inside the courtroom.
The family of Elizabeth Pledger was about to give their victim impact statements when two family members tried to jump her killer, Dale Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
One was hit with a taser and both men were arrested.
Williams pleaded guilty in the 2017 shooting death of Pledger. He admitted to gunning her down on Market Street in Youngstown. Investigators say he confessed that he waited over 45 minutes for her to drive by him on her way to work so he could run her off the road and shoot her.
His sentencing will be rescheduled because of the disturbance in the court.
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Keri Hilson Feels Most Beautiful When She’s Rocking Her Natural Hair And No Makeup
- Zaya Wade Interviewing Her “Idol” Michelle Obama Is All Of Us
- Not Fired: Dallas Cop Arrested For Capital Murder Remains On The Force
- New Heat For Your Playlist: The Coming 2 America Soundtrack
- Columbus Will Be Among Long Term Mass Vaccination Sites
- Eddie Murphy is Back to Stand Up When Pandemic Ends
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak On How The Duo Formed ‘Silk Sonic’, Musical Inspirations + More