A man who confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend was scheduled to be sentenced today in Youngstown, Ohio, but a fight broke out inside the courtroom.
The family of Elizabeth Pledger was about to give their victim impact statements when two family members tried to jump her killer, Dale Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
One was hit with a taser and both men were arrested.
Williams pleaded guilty in the 2017 shooting death of Pledger. He admitted to gunning her down on Market Street in Youngstown. Investigators say he confessed that he waited over 45 minutes for her to drive by him on her way to work so he could run her off the road and shoot her.
His sentencing will be rescheduled because of the disturbance in the court.
- Are You Columbus’ Cutest Couple 2020: Nominate a Couple Now!
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Happy Birthday Mac Miller: A Look Back At The Star’s Happiest Moments
- Tips On How To Fill Out Census Paperwork
- Da Baby Defends Pushing Hotel Worker, States He Was Protecting Daughter
- 17-Year-Old Ohio Student Graduates College Before Finishing High School!
- Snow Days As A Kid Vs. Snow Days As An Adult (As Told By Gifs)
- Ohio Reports 1,252 Missing Persons, What To Do To Keep Loved Ones Safe
- Beyonce Dominates Internet With Ivy Park Pre-Launch Posts
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @dashgwoppo Ep.56