A man who confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend was scheduled to be sentenced today in Youngstown, Ohio, but a fight broke out inside the courtroom.
The family of Elizabeth Pledger was about to give their victim impact statements when two family members tried to jump her killer, Dale Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
One was hit with a taser and both men were arrested.
Williams pleaded guilty in the 2017 shooting death of Pledger. He admitted to gunning her down on Market Street in Youngstown. Investigators say he confessed that he waited over 45 minutes for her to drive by him on her way to work so he could run her off the road and shoot her.
His sentencing will be rescheduled because of the disturbance in the court.
- Amazon Delivery Driver Caught Deliberately Spitting On Package!
- Student Loan Stimulus:: What’s Happening With Your Debt?!
- WWE Smackdown Rescheduled
- Trending Topics: Tiger King’ Star Joe Exotic Files $94M Lawsuit [VIDEO]
- Tiger Saw A Man: Joe Exotic’s Husband John Finlay Has New Teeth, And He’s Almost Unrecognizable
- Are We Still Allowed to Travel During the Stay At Home Order
- G Herbo Explains When He Realized He Dealt With PTSD, Social Media Scrutiny, Chicago Unifying [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trevor Jackson & Adé Tell Us How Their New Record Came About + Grownish Production Being Put On Hold For The Moment [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- During Coronavirus Crisis, Walmart Says Sales Increased Among Tops & Blouses, But Not Bottoms
- Yara Shahidi Took Craft Scissors To Her Curls On IG And Her Followers Freaked Out