A man who confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend was scheduled to be sentenced today in Youngstown, Ohio, but a fight broke out inside the courtroom.
The family of Elizabeth Pledger was about to give their victim impact statements when two family members tried to jump her killer, Dale Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
One was hit with a taser and both men were arrested.
Williams pleaded guilty in the 2017 shooting death of Pledger. He admitted to gunning her down on Market Street in Youngstown. Investigators say he confessed that he waited over 45 minutes for her to drive by him on her way to work so he could run her off the road and shoot her.
His sentencing will be rescheduled because of the disturbance in the court.
- Yung Miami Gives Birth To Baby Girl, See Photo!
- Women Detail Sexual Harassment By Top Columbus Fire Official
- 3 pharmacists, Mount Carmel hospital face potential fines, charges in overdose scandal
- Lisa Raye Says She lost her Husband to Duane Martin
- National Chocolate Cupcake Day
- To Be Black & Lit: 10 HBCU Homecoming Do’s & Don’ts
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @EastsideMas Ep.50
- Beard Or No Beard: Do You Prefer These Famous Men With Or Without A Beard?