Those other Kardashian sisters better watch out, because Kendall and Kylie are taking over.
Since being clothing, shoe and accessory designers, reality TV stars, and models aren’t enough, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan are continuing to build their own empire with their latest job–book authors.
That’s right: Even though one of them can barely read, the Jenner sisters now have a book. And no, it’s not about all the shenanigans that go down behind the closed doors of the Kardashian castle–they have a TV show for that, remember?
The girls attended their first signing for Rebels: City of Indra in New Jersey yesterday, strutting the concrete catwalk in style, as usual–let’s take a closer look at what they wore after the jump.
Shirts–who needs ’em?! Not Kendall, obviously. She wore a bright blue Olcay Gulsen suit from the SS14 collection, pairing it with a metallic pointy-toe shoe.
Kylie, on the other hand, decided to cover up in a black blouse that was tucked into a camel-colored skirt with a zipper down the front. She paired her look with circle sunnies and strappy python heels.
Even though their styles are different, we don’t doubt they raid each other’s closets every now and then. But that might become a little more difficult now that Kendall has moved out. Yesterday during their appearance at Live with Kelly and Michael, Kendall said she’d probably never live with her little sister again because “she’s way too messy.”
And when she left, she said mom Kris “definitely came up to me and told me she cried herself to sleep a couple of nights,” adding:
“When it actually happened — last week I moved in — and she literally did everything, like helped moving me in and stuff and she’s like, ‘I got it. I got it,’” Kendall revealed, adding, “And I was like, ‘But this is my first place, I want to be able to do it.’”
Oh, momagers. Can’t live with ’em, can’t live without ’em.
SOURCE: Us Weekly | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Wenn
38 Pics Of Kylie Jenner's Punk Rock Pretty (PHOTOS)
1. Kylie's colorful hair and dark lip combo is everything.1 of 38
2. Piercings and eyeliner.2 of 38
3. In deep thought.3 of 38
4. Pardon her back.4 of 38
5. Get 'em Kylizzle.5 of 38
6. Nail art!6 of 38
7. A choker, blue hair, and dark clothes - does it get more punk rock pretty than this?7 of 38
8. Hippie and punk mixed.8 of 38
9. Girly with an edgy twist.9 of 38
10. Get 'em Kylizzle.10 of 38
11. Sittin' pretty.11 of 38
12. Blondeish-blue hair, red lipstick, pointy nails - does it get more punk rock pretty than this?12 of 38
13. Rock n' roll.13 of 38
14. Sisterly love!14 of 38
15. Get 'em Kylizzle.15 of 38
16. Badass besties.16 of 38
17. Hey there, Kylie.17 of 38
18. Sisterly love.18 of 38
19. Loving the ombre.19 of 38
20. Get 'em Kylizzle.20 of 38
21. Fuck off.21 of 38
22. Gorgeous!22 of 38
23. Throwback to long hair, don't care.23 of 38
24. Get 'em Kylizzle.24 of 38
25. We think Kylie's motto is "Push it to the limit."25 of 38
26. Hey Kylie!26 of 38
27. So pretty, but so punk.27 of 38
28. Kylie brightens things up a bit, but she's still edgy.28 of 38
29. We love it.29 of 38
30. Get 'em Kylizzle.30 of 38
31. Kylie does it again.31 of 38
32. Can you guess which nails are Kylie's?32 of 38
33. Nail art.33 of 38
34. Black lips.34 of 38
35. Kylie's so unimpressed.35 of 38
36. Get 'em Kylizzle.36 of 38
37. Opposites attract!37 of 38
38. Oh hey shawty!38 of 38
CONCRETE CATWALK: Rebellious Kendall & Kylie Get Glam For Book Signing (PHOTOS) was originally published on globalgrind.com