According to the Ohio Department of Taxtation, the first weekend in August is Ohio’s tax-free holiday! So that makes August 2nd through 4th the holiday for 2019! But that doesn’t mean you can go buy a new car tax-free, we wish! There are certain parameters on what you can buy and how much you can spend, but don’t let that deter you from saving.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So what can you save on? Clothing priced at $75 (per item) or less, instructional materials for school priced at $20 (per item) or less and school supplies priced at $20 (per item) or less. You have until 11:59pm on Sunday, August 4th to save! Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about Ohio’s tax holiday. Spend wisely!
- WELP: Spider-Man Will No Longer Be Apart Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe And People Are PISSED
- Chris Brown Gets Florida Battery Charges Involving Photographer Dropped
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Have Reportedly Broken Up
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Matrix 4’ Has Officially Been Green Lit With Lana Wachowski Directing
- Body Found Inside Car Parked in Dublins McDonalds lot
- Vaping Linked to 94 Mysterious Cases of Severe Lung Disease
- ‘The Proud Family’ Might Return & These Updated Character Designs Reflect Nearly 20 Years Of Flyness
- Jidenna Is Looking For A Wife And These Hunky Pics Prove He’s Hubby Material
- Lewk Of The Week: Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert Are Giving Us Serious 60s Pool Party Vibes
- Lawyers In The Botham Jean Murder Trial Won’t Refer To Amber Guyger’s ‘Employment Status’: Report
Ohio’s Tax Free Holiday is August 2-4th! Details On How To Save Here! was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com