According to the Ohio Department of Taxtation, the first weekend in August is Ohio’s tax-free holiday! So that makes August 2nd through 4th the holiday for 2019! But that doesn’t mean you can go buy a new car tax-free, we wish! There are certain parameters on what you can buy and how much you can spend, but don’t let that deter you from saving.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So what can you save on? Clothing priced at $75 (per item) or less, instructional materials for school priced at $20 (per item) or less and school supplies priced at $20 (per item) or less. You have until 11:59pm on Sunday, August 4th to save! Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about Ohio’s tax holiday. Spend wisely!
- Win Last Minute Christmas Gifts from Power
- Officers have been Shot during Active Shooter Situation in Jersey City
- Lauren London Debuts Puma Campaign Forever Stronger
- Was Andy Cohen Being Shady For Calling Out NeNe For Wearing The Same Dress Twice?
- Forever Stronger! Lauren London’s Beautiful New Puma Ad Has Our Eyes Sweating
- Lizzo Claps Back At Haters Mad That Her Cheeks Were Out At The Lakers Game
- Can We Stop Weaponizing Things Like Thin Edges And Infertility?
- Ryan Reynolds & The 6 Underground Cast Talk Car Accidents, Evil Doing & Thanksgiving Abroad
- Pusha T Expecting First Child With Wife!
- WATCH: Lizzo “Good As Hell,” Cam’ron “Believe In Flee” & More
Ohio’s Tax Free Holiday is August 2-4th! Details On How To Save Here! was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com