Whoa! A 7-foot crocodile was discovered in a creek right here in Ohio!! The massive croc was spotted in Preble County on Wednesday (August 14th) according to the Sheriff’s Department. Need proof?
Take a look at the video below:
According to NBC4i.com, the reptile was found in Bantas Creek in West Alexandria by a children’s group from Hilltop Equestrian. Ohio Department of Natural Resources was called to the scene and neutralized the crocodile.
- Win Drake Concert Tickets!
- Become CoHost for a Day with Power 107.5/106.3 and Ohio Media School!
- 1976: Natalie Cole Makes History, Wins Best New Artist
- Kash Doll Gives Us Hair Goals In Latest IG Video
- Keke Palmer Shares An Inspirational Message On Instagram About Success: ‘I Don’t Think You Should Be Competing With Anybody’
- Kelly Rowland Dazzles On Stage In London In A Mugler Catsuit
- 1974: Stevie Wonder Makes History… Again | Black Music Month
- Chilli Reveals How Her And Usher’s Relationship Finally Ended
- Chloë Bailey Serves Face And Body In Latest Instagram Photos
- Niecy Nash Slays In A Red Greta Constantine Gown
7-foot Crocodile Found in Ohio Creek!! was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
This Ohio City Ranked No. 1 Worst City To Raise A Family
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Win $250 and Become a Power 107.5 DJ For a Day
Win Free Tickets to See Post Malone & $250!
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Hoopz Disses Shaunie And Loves Doing This To Shaq [Exlcusive Interview]
Tyrese and Rev Run’s “Manology” Promotional Tour [PHOTOS]
PMC SLEAZE: Did Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. Really Put Ex-Fiancee #OnBlast... Abortion Papers & Everything!!!!