Well it’s looking like Cleveland fans won’t be getting any nostalgic feels this football season. It was announced last month that former Ohio State quarterback, Braxton Miller was signed to the Cleveland Browns. He has subsequently been waived from the team for this season!
The Cleveland Browns officially waived Miller and a lengthy list of other players as well and chopped down the roster to 53 players.
Miller is originally from Springfield, Ohio and he played high school football at Wayne before going on to play for The Ohio State Buckeyes. Professionally, Braxton played for the Philadelphia Eagles and for the Houston Texans in the 2016 and 2017 seasons.
The Browns announced Miller had been signed by the team on Twitter on August 21st.
- Toledo Police Officer has Died After Standoff
- Bow Wow Defends his Case After Being Seen Maskless at Houston Concert
- Stephen Jackson Shares Kyrie Irving Bought Home For George Floyd’s Family
- Meagan Good Contemplates Motherhood & Society’s Timeline On Life And Love
- Peep Kosine’s Idris Elba Assisted Visuals To “Kings,” & The Remix ft. G Herbo & Marcus Black
- Polo Ralph Lauren To Bridge East And West With CLOT Collaboration
- Bow Wow Feels ‘Singled Out’ Over COVID-19 Violations At Club
- LeBron James & Bugs Bunny Look Like They’re In Trouble In Small Glimpse of ‘Space of Jam: A New Legacy’
- Apple To Help Build First-Of-Its-Kind Learning Center For The HBCU Community In Atlanta
- Howard University’s Drumline To Escort Joe Biden, Kamala Harris After Historic Inauguration