Well it’s looking like Cleveland fans won’t be getting any nostalgic feels this football season. It was announced last month that former Ohio State quarterback, Braxton Miller was signed to the Cleveland Browns. He has subsequently been waived from the team for this season!
The Cleveland Browns officially waived Miller and a lengthy list of other players as well and chopped down the roster to 53 players.
Miller is originally from Springfield, Ohio and he played high school football at Wayne before going on to play for The Ohio State Buckeyes. Professionally, Braxton played for the Philadelphia Eagles and for the Houston Texans in the 2016 and 2017 seasons.
The Browns announced Miller had been signed by the team on Twitter on August 21st.
- HBCU Bomb Threats: Juvenile Facing State Penalties FBI Says
- Hip-Hop History Month: Respect The Beatboxer
- Tia Mowry Takes to Instagram To Share How She’s Indulging In Self Care
- Ohio State President Kristina Johnson to announce resignation
- Jadakiss, Curren$y & Westside Gunn Among Artists Announced For Legends Only Art Basel Weekend
- Money Moves: Tyler Perry & Amazon Studios Agree To A Four-Picture Film Deal
- Megan The Stallion Makes History As The First Black Woman To Cover The ‘Forbes’ Under 30 Issue
- What Happened To Markell Noah? 12-Year-Old Dies In Russian Roulette Game In Jackson, Mississippi
- Rihanna Steps Out For A Night Of Fun In A Vintage Magda Butrym Mini-Dress
- Herschel Walker Says Trump Did The Most For Black People. Here’s Why He Doesn’t Know What He’s Talking About