Well it’s looking like Cleveland fans won’t be getting any nostalgic feels this football season. It was announced last month that former Ohio State quarterback, Braxton Miller was signed to the Cleveland Browns. He has subsequently been waived from the team for this season!
The Cleveland Browns officially waived Miller and a lengthy list of other players as well and chopped down the roster to 53 players.
Miller is originally from Springfield, Ohio and he played high school football at Wayne before going on to play for The Ohio State Buckeyes. Professionally, Braxton played for the Philadelphia Eagles and for the Houston Texans in the 2016 and 2017 seasons.
The Browns announced Miller had been signed by the team on Twitter on August 21st.
- Jackie Aina’s FORVR MOOD Candle Collection Is A Must-Have
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- LTBR Daily – Mike/Ryda Heat up, Loso vs Ryda, QOTR Tourney, Bdot vs Chilla
- Happy Birthday Barack Obama! Callers Give Messages To Our Forever President
- Azealia Banks Claims Kanye West Is In The Closet, Then Shaves Her Head [Video]
- Reebok & Khalid Kick Off “Write Your Legacy” Contest For Aspiring Singers
- Lil Nas X, Lizzo, Lil Yachty & More Rally To Save TikTok From The Scourge That Is Donald Trump
- Rihanna Is The Next Cover For ‘Harper’s Bazaar’
- Damning Article Accuses TikTok of Censoring Black Users & “Digital Blackface”
- Hol’ Up! Dr. Dre’s Soon To Be Ex-Wife Nicole Young Is Challenging His Prenup