Well it’s looking like Cleveland fans won’t be getting any nostalgic feels this football season. It was announced last month that former Ohio State quarterback, Braxton Miller was signed to the Cleveland Browns. He has subsequently been waived from the team for this season!
The Cleveland Browns officially waived Miller and a lengthy list of other players as well and chopped down the roster to 53 players.
Miller is originally from Springfield, Ohio and he played high school football at Wayne before going on to play for The Ohio State Buckeyes. Professionally, Braxton played for the Philadelphia Eagles and for the Houston Texans in the 2016 and 2017 seasons.
The Browns announced Miller had been signed by the team on Twitter on August 21st.
- Did Karlie Redd Get Beat Up On ‘LHHATL’ Set?
- Sticker Found On Columbus Elementary School Stirs Major Controversy!
- 3 Arrested After Armed Robbery At Easton Jared
- NeNe Leakes States Conversation with Girlfriends Should be Private
- Orlando Brown Says Nick Cannon Engaged In Oral Sex With Him
- 50 Cent Blasts Starz and Leaks the Power Finale
- Cash In and Win $250 Cash from Power!
- Ezekiel Elliott Father Pleads Not Guilty Charges Related to Death of Serval Cat
- Homie Love! Rich Homie Quan Wants to Fix His Relationship With Young Thug
- Kansas and Kansas St. Men’s Basketball Team’s Get Into Major Brawl!!