Former Ohio State Quarter Back and NFL Wide Reciever Terrelle Pryor was reportedly stabbed at an apartment in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Friday night.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It is also being reported that a woman is suspected to be in custody but information on her identity hasn’t been released.
Pryor played for the Buckeyes from 2008-2010 and went on to win the Big Ten Championship twice before going on to the NFL to play for the Browns, Raiders, Redskins, Jets, Bills and Jaguars. He is currently a free agent.
- Billie Ellish Tells All Live Matters Supporters to STFU
- Killer Mike has an Emotional Message for the City of Atlanta After Violent Protest
- Ab Workouts to Get You Up and Moving
- Congresswoman Joyce Beatty & City Council President Hardin Maced During Protest!!
- Beyonce Demands More Charges To Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death
- Protestors Gather Again In Columbus, City Declares Emergency
- “Dear Black Brotha…” An Open Letter To Black Men In America
- Jackie Aina Calls Out Fashion Nova & PLT Over Their Silence On Social Injustice
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- Police Officer Derek Chauvin Has Been Arrested Days After George Floyd’s Fatal Arrest
Former Buckeye Terrelle Pryor Stabbed, Here’s What We Know was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com