Former Ohio State Quarter Back and NFL Wide Reciever Terrelle Pryor was reportedly stabbed at an apartment in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Friday night.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It is also being reported that a woman is suspected to be in custody but information on her identity hasn’t been released.
Pryor played for the Buckeyes from 2008-2010 and went on to win the Big Ten Championship twice before going on to the NFL to play for the Browns, Raiders, Redskins, Jets, Bills and Jaguars. He is currently a free agent.
- Columbus Placed in Top 15 of Cities With High Depression Rates
- No. 1 Ohio State Defeat #8 Wisconsin to Win Big Ten Championship
- R. Kelly Girlfriend Moving Out of Pied Piper of R & Pee’s Trump Tower Condo
- Rapper Juice Wrld Dead At 21 After “Medical Emergency”
- Motherland Bardi: Cardi B Was In Nigeria, So Of Course She Hit The Strip Club
- Report: Rapper Juice Wrld Dead At 21
- Break Out Singer Jorja Smith Talks Social Anxiety, The Music Industry, & Her Famous Feature + More [Exclusive Video]
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @3letterznuk Ep.54
- BET’s ‘Twas The Chaos Before Christmas Cast’ Talks New Movie! [Video]
- These Christmas Toys Totally Prove That You Were Born In The 90’s
Former Buckeye Terrelle Pryor Stabbed, Here’s What We Know was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com