Former Ohio State Quarter Back and NFL Wide Reciever Terrelle Pryor was reportedly stabbed at an apartment in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Friday night.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It is also being reported that a woman is suspected to be in custody but information on her identity hasn’t been released.
Pryor played for the Buckeyes from 2008-2010 and went on to win the Big Ten Championship twice before going on to the NFL to play for the Browns, Raiders, Redskins, Jets, Bills and Jaguars. He is currently a free agent.
- CONGRATS! ”Bad Boys 4 Life” Broke Records & Made Millions Opening Weekend!
- Ohio Woman Escapes Custody At Jackson County Sheriff’s Office!
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Here’s Why It Doesn’t Matter That Kenya Moore Wears Wigs
- Are You Columbus’ Cutest Couple 2020: Nominate a Couple Now!
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Happy Birthday Mac Miller: A Look Back At The Star’s Happiest Moments
- Tips On How To Fill Out Census Paperwork
- Da Baby Defends Pushing Hotel Worker, States He Was Protecting Daughter
- 17-Year-Old Ohio Student Graduates College Before Finishing High School!
Former Buckeye Terrelle Pryor Stabbed, Here’s What We Know was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com